Oh boy: 1,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses reach out to Super Bowl fans in Las Vegas

by Tahoe 22 Replies latest social current

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

https://www.fox5vegas.com/2024/02/09/1000-jehovahs-witnesses-reach-out-super-bowl-fans-las-vegas/

1000 lit-up carts at 50 strategic locations near the stadium and on the strip.

• Gorb
    Gorb

What will be the result? None.

G.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" What will be the result? None. "

I agree Gorby, not a single convert from that Public Relations exercise I bet, but the Org. does not care, they know JW's will not go D to D hardly at all in any meaningful way.

So this is to keep the J.W's busy busy, and to persuade the gullible J.W's that they are "Preaching the Good News", when zero actual preaching is involved !

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

On the other hand, I'm wondering how many JWs will be tempted to places bets on the game...

• DesirousOfChange
  • markweatherill
    markweatherill

I wonder if you can hear the national anthem from outside the stadium?

If so, what do the JWs do if they happen to be standing up by their carts? They must have a rule about that.

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

and now Jehovah's Witnesses, too!

• Dagney
    Dagney

My city hosts the Long Beach Grand Prix with 190K in attendance. I didn't go last year but the year before the JW carts were everywhere. They were literally in the middle of the walkway into the entrance, on the corners where thousands of people are waiting for lights to cross a boulevard. The carts in the walkway made the crowds split to go around them. It really was the stupidest thing.

Nobody wants to talk to them when they are trying to get into attend an event. Nobody talks to them anyway.

They are only relevant in their own mind.

• pepperheart2
    pepperheart2

good pr for the rank and file but not much else also with them closing so many of the kingdom halls down it means there is a greater chance that people would have to drive a lot further to even get to any kingdom hall at hall

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I see them at the airport and rail stations. Pretty Pathetic. No one approaches them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit