Oh boy: 1,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses reach out to Super Bowl fans in Las Vegas

by Tahoe 22 Replies latest social current

• Sea Breeze
  • Listener
    Listener

The JW lady says she is sharing 'their' message. At least they are right about that but a real Christian would say they are sharing God's/Jesus' message or the Bible message or the Gospel - not their own message.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I'm wondering if there will be a streisand effect.

I hope so

• Varuaino
    Varuaino
    Listener said: real Christian would say they are sharing God's/Jesus' message or the Bible message or the Gospel - not their own message.

Yeah exactly as this verse mentions

2 Corinthians 4:5

For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus sake.'

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

🎵"VIVA, LAS VEGAS!"🎵

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Madames handing out "menus" next to them? Legal there. Other churches, muslims, athiests, mad bombers. Don't forget pickpockets.

• Ding
    Ding

I wonder if Taylor Swift will become a dubbie through their efforts...

• St George of England
    St George of England

@Sea Breeze I misread the top line of your picture.

I thought it said WE'RE LIKE MORONS

Probably just an age thing.

George

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Watchtower would love it if Taylor Swift becomes a Jdub. They like to get their hands on that cash.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, the preaching work has taken on new meaning since the Annual Meeting. With no longer counting time and the fact that people aren’t putting up with a judgment message, the Gibbering Buddies decided to make an “adjustment” which is actually pretty major.

They can’t have types and anti-types anymore so they can’t really say that “just as in the days of Noah” blah, blah, blah… the door of the Ark is closed when the Great Tribulation begins. Therefore last minute conversions are possible and the J-dumbs can’t have an attitude about it like Jonah when Nineveh repented.

Now the preaching work is important again because JWs can’t say who will be saved and who cannot. The preaching work has meaning again because perhaps an inactive one or disfellowshipped one can be saved, even after the start of the Great Tribulation.

As much as I hate to admit, this new gaslighting adjustment is a genius move on the part of the Borg.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit