Well Englanders, you have been warned!

by BoogerMan 15 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

You will do what we tell you. Naughty, naughty little children - going to beaches on a sunny day.

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock has "made clear we do have the powers to go back in and act"". https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53190209

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i prefer my local beach..not so crowded

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - here it's because of lack of social distancing (technically need about 13-15' which is ludicrous so they use minimum 6' and good luck) and swimming pool/ocean play can be close proximity with kiddos, etc. So many people here refused to wear masks - now it's mandated w/COVID numbers soaring. Masks/cloth coverings/scarves/anything should have been highly recommended or mandated from day one for essential errands - idiots!

Beach/sunshine has to be the healthiest right now provided one social distances/wears mask around others.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

North of the border in Scotland, people aren't even permitted to use public toilets - which they fund via their Council Tax.

I assume that the councils will be offering partial refunds to tax-payers as compensation for "locking down" such necessary services. 2020 - The year of Little Napoleons.

• LV101
    LV101

Dictators/authoritarianism seems to run roughshod everywhere.

They've determined public lavatory facilities (and residential) 'possibly' pose serious risks when flushed -- so I read somewhere. So much for drinking 80 gallons of water daily and out doing errands - always good to avoid those situations if possible but they are necessary in case needed.

Tax payers here would never be refunded!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Isn’t that what has happened in Florida , Texas and other states... People flout the rules , more cases of Coronavirus and a spike in numbers.. Authorities close things down again.

What is more important? You going for a swim and next week sinking a pint ? Or watching your Grannie die of Covid because of selfish fools?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Some of the posts on this thread are unbelievable in their stupidity.

I personally wish my govt would come down harder on these idiots.

• matt
    matt

@blues brother32 minutes ago

"Isn’t that what has happened in Florida , Texas and other states... People flout the rules , more cases of Coronavirus and a spike in numbers.. Authorities close things down again.

What is more important? You going for a swim and next week sinking a pint ? Or watching your Grannie die of Covid because of selfish fools?"

i will say politely: you are in thrall to the ministry of truth. your life, which has included at least aspects of basic freedom up to the rollout of this covid hoax, is changing. your indoctrination appears to be nearly complete, and as a "snitch", you only need to report to the thought police. that will help take care of the few discontents who cling (against the best interests of all!) to their right to live their lives. 1984 becomes a living, breathing entity because you are persuaded it is for your benefit. welcome to 1984, agenda 21, agenda 2030, and beyond. the united nations loves you and will take care of you.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Personally I think they only way to eliminate this virus is for all governments to declare martial law and mandate that no one may set foot outside of their home. Then shoot anyone they find outside and burn the body. As people are either shot, starve to death in their homes, or finally do the decent thing and commit mass suicide, the virus will eventually die out, and the earth can be used for nothing other than the animals and plants as it whirls through space. . .finally depopulated.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Paying 80% of people's wages until the end of October as planned - and keeping the NHS off-limits to virtually everyone except Covid 19 suspects - is not going to eliminate any viruses.

$64,000 question: What level of deaths/infections will the government regard as "acceptable & safe" for the populace to return to living life?

Life is full of risks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit