How old would Br. Franz be today if he overlapped himself?

by waton 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

`~39, and ~ 59+ years more to go

• waton
    waton

let me correct myself, a reborn overlapping Franz would be 45 years old today. , with ~ 53 years to go.

Placing it back into the original's lifespan: today would be equivalent to 1939! -- 56 year left to the 1975 beginning of the millennium. now: 57 years to 2075. disprove it, or swallow hard.

• Listener
    Listener

Mark Sanderson GB, currently 52. If he lives as long as F Franz did then that is another 46 years to go - 2063.

• waton
    waton
    If he lives as long as F Franz did

Thank you, and please listen Listener, David Splane admitted there can be longer serving anointed, being younger in 1914, not 21 like Franz, dying later than a mere 98, and younger, longer living, second group anointed overlappers too. Also,

The generation is not comprised of GB members only , but are any and all of the "sealed" remnant. so: 2075 looms large.

Anyone has the age of current local partakers?

• Listener
    Listener

They want the r&f to believe that all of this second group are 'well advanced in years' and point to the current GB as an example.

The whole concept is crazy. I think it was Splane that effectively said to find your own scriptures to support their idea and used one that he thought was appropriate.

Your point is taken. They are having a hard time trying to hype up the urgency with this teaching. That's why they keep explaining it and at the same time, push this idea that the end is so close.

There is a poster on Reddit that claims he had heard from 'those in the know' that they are planning on changing the message to one of judgement at this years Annual Meeting and that they are redoing some articles in the January, 2018 Watchtower.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why in the world is anybody here giving any credence ? to the overlapping BS that the WT subscribes to ?

OK ,I see its just a tongue in cheeck mock of the overlapping gen thing

however lets get serious now ,

is Jesus overlapping himself ?

I mean he was King in the first century right ? Did his reign begin then ?

Then he was enthroned as king in 1914 right ? Did his reign begin then ?

And then he was to start his 1000 year rule as king in 1975 right ? How about now ,did his reign begin then ?

Or is he still about to begin his reign for a thousand years that is still in the future ?

• stillin
    stillin

" A thousand years with Jehovah is as one day."

Fuzzy math is permitted.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Mark Sanderson GB, currently 52. If he lives as long as F Franz did then that is another 46 years to go - 2063.

Have you seen a pix of this overweight middle-aged man? He is one pork chop away from a heart attack. They are on thin ice if the basis of their theology is him living into his 90s.

• waton
    waton

thank you all, just replaying the David Splane video chart, wt will be able to claim that they warned the r&f that a 2075 begin of the 1000 year kingdom was their teaching.

You have to accept current wt teaching to be a jw in good standing. We paid workers had to that pledge,

Message of judgement? wt gambling to boost their image by riding the wave of tension in the world, making themselves appear relevant?

If the life that is clinging to the thin layer on the surface of this globe means anything to a possible creator, he would act out of necessity.

• waton
    waton
    heart attack. They are on thin ice if the basis of their theology is him living into his 90s.

NY44M: Their theology demands constant urgency, a 911 call for Sanderson would be good news for wt.*** The anointed generation is ending! but it is the lean types like Fanatical Franz hidden in the woodworks worldwide that mean it really is set up to go past 2075.

WT's goal is not to have another 075 debacle.

*** and for "Jesus". sanderson: I am coming !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit