'New Light' (new U.N. letter released) by DocBob

by sf 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

This will no doubt get buried in a thread Bob posted this in re: U.N. /WATCHTOWER Fellowship:

>> I just got a xerox of the following letter on Thursday night. The recipient is a friend of mine who is still technically an active JW. They also showed me the original.

=============================================

31 March 2003

Dear Mr. __________

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the United Nations. Please be informed that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society had been approved for association on 29 January 1992. They are all also Jehovah's Witnesses. W. L. Barry who was listed in the NGO Directory, had passed on. The remaining contact person, Ciro Aulicino, requested on 1 October 2001 that this NGO be deleted from the Directory.

Our attention has been brought to this NGO because of numerous fax, emails and telephone calls inquiring about when, why, how the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is associated with DPI. A five-page fax from J.R. Passenger denouncing this NGO as one that openly condemned the United Nations, supplying quotes from their publications. Emails and calls from citizens from Brazil, Canada, Switzerland and the United States have been received with basically the same questions. We continue to receive emails regarding this NGO.

Please see below the paragraph included in all letters sent to NGOs approved for association.

" The principle purpose of association of non-governmental organizations with the United Nations Department of Public Information is the re-dissemination of information in order to increase public understanding of the principles, activities and achievements of the United Nations and its Agencies. Consequently, it is important that you should keep us informed about your organization's information programme as it relates to the United Nations, inciuding sending us issues of your relevant publications."

In addition, the criteria for NGOs to become associated with DPI, which has not changed since 1991, include the following:

· that the NGO share the ideals of the UN Charter;

· operate solely on a not-for-profit basis;

· have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues and a proven ability to reach large or specialized audiences, such as educators, media representatives, policy makers and the business community;

· have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting the cooperation of the media.

-2-

Please share this information with your concerned colleagues as we are unable to address the scores of duplicate requests regarding the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society that are being directed to our offices.

Thank you for your interest in the work of the United Nations.

Sincerely,

Isolda S. Oca
    Information Officer
    NGO Section
    Department of Public Information

• sf
    sf

Now, I'll ask here what I aske Bob in yahoo VOICE CHAT...

What exactly does this department provide information ON?

Also, in my search, she is on the youth panel! hahahaha

She sure is not providing youth in any area of the world, the info they need on the very NGO they has listed for years.

This is all so inKredible to me. I provide more youth on info re: watchtower abuse than she EVER will!

HAHAHA...YOUTH PANELIST...DPI!! ROFLOLOLOLOL

Bob, sing it like ya mean it this time: 'Watchtower makes the world go 'round'!

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"that the NGO share the ideals of the UN Charter; "

Thank you Skally! Thank you Doc Bob! I LOVE it!!!!!

Shares their ideals, huh??????? And they SIGNED this!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Liar-liar pants on fire!

Let's see what the WTS supporters have to say about THIS!

Annie..................who NEEDED a good laugh today!

• sf
    sf

Hey Sunspot!!

"She packed up her bags and she took off down the road...she said she was gonna visit Sister Flow...Sunspot baby, you sure look good to me!" (bob segar)

Yeah, this is TheGem:

have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting the cooperation of the media.

I mean...ROFLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Absolutely InKredible!

Lettuce WITNESS just how much a part of 'Satans Organization' "THEY" truly are. How 'Kommittment to Korruption' is exposed daily. YET!!

THE DPI IS WHAT? AN INFO DEPARTMENT. OF WHAT?? A YOUTH PANEL? FOR WHAT? WHAT ARE THE UN AND WTS 'KOMMITED' TO??

WILL WE EVER REALLY K-NOW??

K-NOW!

sKally, damn it klass!!

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

To Skally;

I'm sending....a demure curtsy, a hearty chuckle, and a helluva HIGH-FIVE!!!!!!

Hugs,

Annie

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

How about, "...have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues ..." How about wars? Oh yes, the war of Armageddon when it will destroy the UN! Sorry UN you gotta go.

Guest 77

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sf; you persecuting god's CHOOSEN ORG. again!!!!!!! shame on you . now you will have to answer to brooklyn. i mean jehovah. my dad told me that jesus gave the wt the green LIGHT , to use satans org the u.n. to futher the world wide preaching work...lol . i said since when did god need satan to help him? then the other day whaen dad came by , with a jw i went into the u.n. stuff .... and dad tryed to lie to the jw about that the wt was in the u.n ... it was so funny. i said not only are you lying to me but you are decieving one of your bro's.. i offered a field trip down to the U.N. for the whole cong. and i would pay for it... then they could call me a lair....we also could stop at the new york stock exchange . and check up on wt stocks in bomb and world monitary funds etc. i told them that i will not provide barf bags or life preservors when the cong. vomits on the sPOT OR JUMPS into the harlem river . john

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    sf; you persecuting god's CHOOSEN ORG. again!!!!!!! shame on you . now you will have to answer to brooklyn. i mean jehovah. my dad told me that jesus gave the wt the green LIGHT , to use satans org the u.n. to futher the world wide preaching work...lol . i said since when did god need satan to help him? then the other day whaen dad came by , with a jw i went into the u.n. stuff .... and dad tryed to lie to the jw about that the wt was in the u.n ... it was so funny. i said not only are you lying to me but you are decieving one of your bro's.. i offered a field trip down to the U.N. for the whole cong. and i would pay for it... then they could call me a lair....we also could stop at the new york stock exchange . and check up on wt stocks in bomb and world monitary funds etc. i told them that i will not provide barf bags or life preservors when the cong. vomits on the sPOT OR JUMPS into the harlem river . john

LOL so true! Under the premise of "theocratic warfare", Jehovah's Witnesses will lie to anyone's face so long as it helps preserve the image of the Watchtower Society entity.

Your post made me laugh, I can only imagine the naive Dubs jumping into a river when they realize they have dedicated so many years of their lives to a lie.

sf - Good post. I enjoyed it.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

You know, it's old news, but still, this whole UN business still astounds me. I mean, what the hell were you thinking Watchtower??!!! Library card -- ROFLMAO!!!!

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{{johnny}}}}}}}}}} I love the hell out of you man. Yet not as much as Tom. I hold him as the most special. You are in the top-ten. Yes, there are only ten! hahahaha

.. i offered a field trip down to the U.N. for the whole cong. and i would pay for it... then they could call me a lair....we also could stop at the new york stock exchange . and check up on wt stocks in bomb and world monitary funds etc. i told them that i will not provide barf bags or life preservors when the cong. vomits on the sPOT OR JUMPS into the harlem river .

ROFLOLOLOL. FIELD MISERY TRIPS for the congo! Excellent idea!! You should provide Kool-Aid too baby! hahahahah Not sayin' they will drink it, but they might! I mean, it's just Kool-Aid, right? lolololol

Say, why no more chatting in yahoo for you? Too easy? haahaha Get yo' York ass in there, soon!

sKally...hahaha...WE ARE NO PART OF THE WORLD!!! (my ass!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit