Do you know of any Karens or Kens?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Lately in the news you see more Karens and Kens emerging.

”I’m calling the police. I see a black man looking at me!”

”I want to speak to your manager right away!! This is unacceptable!”

You know the type, either male or female...

They are always complaining about how they feel they are not being given enough attention or being slighted.it can be racially based or simply that they think their sh*t don’t stink.

• hoser
    hoser

Entitled middle class hockey/ soccer moms? I know a few.

The key word is entitled

• minimus
    minimus

Lol my ex would make me cringe everytime I heard “ could you please get your manager?”.

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Creating a label ("Karen") and assigning it to a group of people to degrade and humiliate that group because they are seen as racist, seems a little ironic doesn't it?

• minimus
    minimus

Plus I like the names Karen and Ken.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Let me restate your question: “Men, are you married?”

• fulano
    fulano

In the Netherlands we have more problems with blacks and Arabics bothering white natives. They are espacially fond (in their particular way) of our native blond girls.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Isn't the male version of a Karen a Chad? The title of this thread is unacceptable. Let me speak to the manager!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Damn I must be getting old. It use to be Ken and Barbie. Now it's Ken and Karen?

just saying!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What I am seeing is more political correctness. Before, such a complaint might, if not justified, result in nothing. These days, if the person complaining is a "protected" individual, and the person being complained against is white, it is automatically decided against the white person. Those in charge usually decide against whites, and they get sued if they don't. And not just by individuals, but by whole groups.

And not just the ones we hear so much about these days (BLM and Antifa). We have the ADL and similar groups that are part of official government these days. They will take an active stand to ensure whatever issues are settled against indigenous people and in favor of what will eventually have humanity exterminated. First, whites. Next, other pure races. Then they will have us enslaved, and no one dares questioning the masters. These groups that enforce these rules are empowering those who are social justice warriors, aka communists, to this end.

As for the names, I have a better name that will not mislabel innocent people that happen to have these particular names. I call them "communists". Last I checked, the given name "communist" is not all that popular, and probably will never be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit