The disappointed look on a Jehovah's Witness face - that you're living a good and fulfilling life

by jambon1 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sabin
    Sabin
    It's because you cant see outside the box when your in, your basically told what to think. It is true that a lot of young ones when they leave do go abit nuts but I think that's cause they never got to develop their own values, so they lack maturity & have been so supressed aswell as hormones all over the place. As for the religion itself, it is passive-aggressive so what else can we expect. We have all been there looking forward to the end of the system, for most they just want to see the wrongs in the world be put right, they are so focused on all the bad on the outside they neglect to realize that they are supporting one of the cruellest cults in the world today.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Where I came from, an XJW doing well was just dismissed with the phrase "Satan takes care of his own".
  • Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

Vidiot - same experience here. Reinforces that good old persecution complex and makes them skeptical of who/what drives 'worldly success'. Never looking at why Gawd would show disfavor to his loyal servants by making things hard for them. Only until it is useful of course to reference a hypocritical experience of some blessed loyal servant's prayers being answered... Jah takes care of the needs of his sheeple then with no credit to Satan!!

I guess that 'sister' will be looking for extra educational opportunities now that the Theocraptic Misery Shoal has become outmoded. Best 'sales' training?? Seriously? She said that without realizing what she was saying??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit