2019 JW Statistics

by Attewc 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Attewc
    Attewc

Here is the updated chart based on JW.org provided statistics found here: Link to 2019 statistics

Anything that stands out to you ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think they'll be bragging. Over 300,000 baptisms. That's a record number. Of course, I don't know how they will keep that up since they're now baptizing the 9 year olds to achieve these numbers. New Light: Infant Baptism?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Increasing number of memorial partakers. It is incredible that they can deceive people that see themselves as believers and Christians to reject the symbols; "no Jesus, I dont want you" is really what it says. All due to Rutherfords unique speculations. Maybe a small rebellion is on the way?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

The memorial partakers is there a chart of the ones who have mental and emotional problems or is it just the 8 in Warwick (Jan 2020 watchtower)

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Thanks for posting this.

Congregations down, baptisms up. Tells me their retention rate is spiraling downward out of control. Older converts with responsibilities leave, newer converts are too new to replace them as leaders.

Unsustainable.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what does it mean.." money spent on pioneers '?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Two consecutive years of decline in number of congregations I consider the most significant statistic. It’s probably unprecedented in living memory.

Presumably it occurred following 1925 but detailed statistics are not available for that period. Apart from that, I doubt there have been another two consecutive years of decline in number of congregations in the last hundred years.

• alanv
    alanv

The good news is that donations are down worldwide. The bad news is that Watchtower gets their money now by closing Kingdom Halls and selling them, and making local witnesses share another hall miles away. Then a few years later they will tell the JWs they need to have their own hall now, so they build another one with free labour. And so it goes on and on.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Over 5000 more memorial partakers in just 4 years?

I remember in the 90s when we were bragging that the numbers were going down - a sure sign that the big A was close at hand.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

memorial partakers will rule as kings and priests

https://youtu.be/aGCdLKXNF3w?t=86

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit