Jehovah's Wonderous Creation - The Guinea Worm

by pale.emperor 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Oh Wise Rainbow_Troll,

What then was the original and unperverted function of the Guinea Worm.

BTW are you gay and a troll ?

• tepidpoultry
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good OP.

Satan made it.

Did God forget to logout or something? - brilliant!

I think I might attempt something similar, about the white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) ...

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

For me, the question is:-

which one of Noah's family had this parasite inside of them when they were on the ark?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Evidently, subSaharans need to follow the instructions at Leviticus 13:1-46. (And you wonder why I'm an atheist? )

• Heaven
  • PhilJonesIII
    PhilJonesIII

There is a society for the protection of the guinea worm believe it or not. Their argument is that we have no right to exterminate a species that is inconvenient to us.

Other wonderful creations :

1) Bot Fly larvae or Cutebera.

2) Jigger flea

Disclaimer : These are especially disgusting infestations/parasites and you are advised that viewing ca cause distress. But as part of god's wonderful creation of course.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Now you've done it Phil.... Here is a list of some nasties that includes the bastards you've mentioned with some other horrible, horrible King Canutes of creatures...

http://listverse.com/2010/01/13/top-10-most-horrific-parasite-infections/

WARNING - there is some nasty stuff on this link. You have been warned.

• Heaven
  • Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    careful
    Rainbow_Troll, so is the Book of Jubilees from Satan or Jehovah?

It was written by Enoch before Jehovah transformed him into Metatron and took him up to Heaven. Don't you know anything?

pale.emperor
    Rainbow Troll are you serious or being sarcastic?

Can't I be both?

moomanchu
    Oh Wise Rainbow_Troll,
    What then was the original and unperverted function of the Guinea Worm.

It was created for the purpose of oral hygiene; much like the Dentic in Farscape. You'd suck it into your mouth after a rich, vegetarian meal and let the little guy polish your teeth while you leaned against a tree and watched baby fawns and wolf pups play together.

BTW are you gay and a troll?

I wish I were gay, but I was born with an inexplicable preference for girls (it's a disease, I know). I really just became obsessed with trolls at age 10 after I was forced to throw away my entire collection when we found out the little eunuchs were demonized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit