New to this site.

by KimD 34 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

KimD, I am a never was, never will be JW, but married into a family of JW's. My husband wasn't baptized, but still is mentally in. ( Longer story)

I drive south a couple hours ( with traffic) to north Atlanta frequently to see my son, his wife and new baby.

My husband has very in JW family in Canton GA.

This site helped me so very much through the years. So glad you are here!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome KimD glad that you are now posting and sharing your experiences .

This site is truly a worldwide network of support and encouragement for all to enjoy .

take care.

Ask as many questions as you like KimD no matter how trivial it may seem to you there are many knowledgeable people here that can help you with any question you have .

• KimD
    KimD

Thank you all so very much. Is there a way that you can respond to each individual that made sent me a post? I'm trying hard to figure out how to do this computer stuff the correct way and also want to respond individually to everyone in appreciation of their post and kindness towards me. I wanted to join this site for so long but was afraid....I'm so glad that I did :)

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Is there a way that you can respond to each individual that made sent me a post?

KimD,

The little envelope at the top of your screen is a "instant message" or "private post" between you and that person you choose to mail.

You can click on that persons username in a posting and then in the information there is a place to choose to send a message.

I'll send you one, than you will see on the top of your screen a number on the envelope icon ( in case you haven't done this already) click the icon and it will take you to the message.

• millie210
    millie210

Hi KimD and welcome!

Very glad you are here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit