My congregation is something else!

by nowwhat? 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

LOL.

We got an old guy who uses Zoom on his iphone for meetings

He holds the phone on his lap with the camera pointed up.

The main thing you see are these 2 giant nostrils.

If my stomach could handle it, I could zoom in and count his nose hairs.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What does a homebound JW who zooms have in common with a dead person at an open casket viewing?

They're both all dressed-up with no where to go.🤣

• skin
    skin

Days text is also being do over zoom.

• oppostate
    oppostate

@JWGone bad

I can vouch for the Zoom meetings for field service. My wife, a pioneer, has to dress up for service and zoom in to the meeting for field service, then ztay home and do phone witnessing. As has been pointed out, yup, it's a cult.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

How does GDPR (general data protection regulation) apply to phone call and collecting data unless they are people who are known to you?

Does it allow people just to go through a phone book or a online directory?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Can Irwin Zalkin have the GB appear before court via Zoom during these difficult times?? 😝😝😝

If meetings can continue then there’s no reason litigation needs to stop. Surely the GB have no issues with all this tech made by highly educated, future bird food/followers of demonic teachings??

DD 🤔

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The best way to get out of Video zooming is to say your camera is botched, does not work!

No one can ask you to go buy a laptop or phone just for zrooming! If some eegit does then just say you can afford it,will you buy one for me! See them scurry back into their rat-holes and never bother you again about it!

There are ways out of this zooming thing people,use it.

Zing

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Whew! So glad JWs are still not bringing reproach upon Jehovah by dressing up in their own homes during a worldwide quarantine. Because nothing brings in followers impressed by Jehovah’s people than knowing it’s mandatory to dress like you are attending a 1950s business meeting.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

The issue comes in divided households where one is fading and the other wants to use zoom to the full , it's easier to sit at a meeting and not look interested than when they zoom in on your home and see you.

Never thought I use the term divided household in the opposite way.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

WT World now

Zoom cratic Meeting School

Zoom talk

Zoom Service

Zoom Tower study

Zoom Songs

Zoom Prayer.

Zoom hugs and Kisses.

Zoomatic Visits (Return visits )

Share this