First video from the convention is all about FEAR

by raymond frantz 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - “…Spinning it as persecution may be their only way to keep the whole crowd from walking out.”

Hmph.

Good luck spinning being sued, taxed, and legislated to their knees as “persecution”.

(Thanks, BTW.)

• hoser
    hoser

Videos like this keep the jws on the eternal hamster wheel. No one makes any long term plans because the gt is right around the corner and the watchtower keeps them indoctrinated.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

These are which keep the dubs on the hampster wheel and indoctrinated.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Looking back, I couldn’t keep living that way…

…it was fucking exhausting.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

&.....it almost certainly will affect someones health.

That lifestyle.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They don't believe what they are teaching. If soon the government is going to confiscate, or padlock jw.org why are they spending hundreds of millions on movie studios and building projects? It's all about manipulation through fear

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    So? Where are they all going? They are ready, go bags packed, bikes, but where are they going? No more halls- sold off! Can't get to NY to new HQ's, so where?

Yes , and Im sure the multiple telephone calls they are using to co-ordinate their getaway cant be tracked.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Once in the xx years jw.org presents the fear message.

A few years ago we had the special police force entering the basement, do you remember? It was on Broadcasting or convention.

It had no ending so we didn't got the ending.

Keep the fear alive!

We are so happy that we left the sect and don't lose our energy to his fear scenario's. We feel better then ever!

Gorby

• St George of England
    St George of England
    So? Where are they all going? They are ready, go bags packed, bikes, but where are they going?

Exactly. A few years ago we had an item on the meeting about go-bags. A sister said to me how exciting it will all be. I asked her where she planned on going and she said Chelmsford. We will all hire congregation buses to get there. I asked her if she thought they would have facilities for 130,000+ permanent visitors. She thought they would have!

George

• Gorb
    Gorb

St George,

Chelmsford Bethel is build on a chemical waste dump, do hiding in the basement there is not a healty way to enter the new system of things 🤣

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit