What does it take to qualify for cart/trolley work?

by Londo111 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@stuckinarut2 I don't know how you kept witnessing while being awake. If I had the gall to still go house-to-house or even sit at the cart, I'd tell anyone who came in contact with me "psst - get out of here. It's a cult. I'm being held against my will. Run for your life!" While smiling and handing them the literature, my eyes would be blinking to the Morse Code rhythm of SOS.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Will the witnesses quit their loyal walks along the front doors - two in two and equipped with beliefs? Does the church no longer believe in its ancient strategy? Linda Nagel, who has a number of hours at the Jaarbeurs entrance of Utrecht Centraal, has to laugh about it. "We do not really stop there (at the doors), but...

we notice that people are less at home, here (at the station) we reach people who are looking for something themselves."

really less at home?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Londo111 they say that you have to be representative and don't want an old crippled jw next to the cart.

G.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Quite a contrast with ministry work some years ago, pre cart era. In those days we were encourage to have enthusiasm and make opportunities to talk with public. We had cultivated enthusiasm and genuine belief in what we were doing as a life saving work. But these days, the cart patrols seem almost oblivious to members of the public and rather than engage in conversation with them, almost seem to be embarrassed and just waiting for them to move on so they can continue discussing the latest Range Rover or other material toy... So hollow. Just going through the motions....But counting time, no doubt.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

According to witnesses, the real problem with cart witnessing, is those damn members of the public that keep interrupting their coffee and gossip session!

Cant they see we are busy?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

To be invited to partake in "metropolitan work" is a privilige for smart, busineslike pioneers. Bethel arranges that.

Local carts are organized by the Field Service Overseer. If you "want in" you had better ' kiss some ass' .....as our American cousins would say.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Answer ...... no brain and a smile

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What does it take to qualify for cart/trolley work?

.........................................."I Don`t Even Have To Get Off My Ass."

......................................................."How Cool Is That?!"

Image result for do you have a heartbeat?....Image result for jehovahs witness literature cart

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"Should be willing to cooperate with the body of elders"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit