by Atlantis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2022-12-19--Vaccination Requirement.

Click image to enlarge.

Grandpa!
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they are still pushing the poison! It makes me wonder who REALLY is running the organization--who pull the strings of the 8 puppets-certainly not God Almighty.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Thank you as always Atlantis.

And yet, here in Australia it is ok for the rank and file to attend meetings unvaccinated.

And sit in poorly ventilated halls for up to two hours plus

The tower hypocrisy continues to rear its ugly head, for those astute enough to see it.

Best regards to all of the crew Atlantis and special hugs to Petra, wishing all the best

for Christmas.. AND the new year...

jtg

• zahoots
    zahoots

Big Thanks Atlantis!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    And yet, here in Australia it is ok for the rank and file to attend meetings unvaccinated

Yep, if that Announcement was given in the land Downunder it would be met with a degree of puzzlement.

Our places of assembly like theatres and churches (and presumably Kingdom Halls too) have long ago disposed of any kind of restrictions and even though we apparently have a wave of covid infections. The only restrictions I’m aware of are in visiting aged care facilities.

• careful
    careful

Okay, I've been out for so long that I don't keep up on all the latest. What's the difference between the Kingdom Ministry School and the School for Congregation Elders?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

“Kingdom Ministry School” is one day, held every year or 2, all elders are invited.

”School for Congregation Elders” is 5 days, typically an elder is invited once every 5 years (they only do a subset of elders in each school)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I have to admit, I'm surprised that they require 'full vaccination.' I wonder how that is being received at many congregations.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I wonder how that is being received at many congregations?

It will probably go over like a lead balloon.

• Listener
    Listener

What does 'full vaccination' even mean these days? There's a push for at least the fourth round of injections.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit