2022-12-19--Vaccination Requirement!

by Atlantis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

I wonder if they’ll eventually extend this requirement to the rank and file.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Anyone require further proof of the org's complicity with "Satan's world?"

I was astounded 10 years ago to hear a devout JW deny the org's stock market involvement.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what if I refuse to take any vaccines aside the Amazon "shot"? Oh well, I didn't want to go to any of those time waster classes just so I can go to Africa anyways.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you everybody! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

The spiked Eggnog is on the house!

Atlantis!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What does 'full vaccination' even mean these days?

Jabbed, double jabbed, and boosted, now every six months at my latest reading of government "suggestions"

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Jabbed, double jabbed, and boosted, now every six months at my latest reading of government "suggestions"

I heard a public service announcement on the radio that said if your last shot was in September, you now qualify for a booster. They're desperate to keep people sick on these shots. I got the first double shot so I could keep my job, but my employer has since stopped all vaccine requirements. All this shot did was make me fatigued for at least six months and I will not be taking another. If the covid and the flu shot worked, we wouldn't need constant boosters.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

As usual a great post 007 (Someone must be going nuts trying to track you down all these years) :)! Thanks, Atlantis! Happy Holidays to you too1 :)

• pontoon
    pontoon

TonUS...Some just love the direction from Org. They don't have to engage their own minds, just do what they are told...easy, no decisions to make on their own. I'm a pureblood.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous
    Question is what do they do in Denmark or Sweden where the vaccine is banned for males under 30.
  • Listener
    Listener

Thank you Atlantis. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and great New Year as well.

Were having gone made Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting. I've been perfecting the recipe over the year and there's a slice with your name on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit