Cart work - picture speaks for itself

by doubtfull1799 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not forgetting the endless hours spent fiddling around on their phones and the non stop gossiping

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

As @stuckinarut2 put it, "nothing creepy about that at all!" Two old guys staring at a bunch of teenage girls in mini skirts playing netball. This is gross on a whole other level.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

That looks creepy! That is an odd choice of place to park their carts.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, how creepy! I certainly would not be happy if my teenage daughter was playing sport there while two middle aged men were holding their phones up in their direction!

Wherever that location is, I wonder what the local council or shire would think of that?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    ancelink10 hours ago10 hours ago11 hours agoWhen I was in, they constantly used the example of Noah regarding how hard we should be working.
    Noah had to :
    1) build the ark
    2) preach nonstop to the people

Don't forget that Noah was a very shit*y preacher/teacher. Not even 1 person did he or his family convert in their 40 or so years of preaching!

just saying!

• tiki
    tiki

Seems extremely boring. And waste of time....

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thanks for the telling picture D1799. Looks depressing...

Maybe it's the only (subtle) way to get the elderly witnesses going in service. The Borg is aging fast!

@ ZAPPA-ESQUE...lol. I've read such comments earlier on another cart-thread, now I can finally see the picture.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

A relaxing day at the park, plus getting in your hours, if it was that easy when my mother was pioneering but had to stop because of her arthritis she could've still gotten in her hours. What a bunch of frauds !!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cart work - picture speaks for itself

"Young Girls in Shorts!"................."Yep!"

"Heh-heh-heh."......................."Heh-heh-heh."

https://img.jehovahs-witness.com/image/50510d7d5c4a1526560587b256f49ebe?s=580

• Ding
    Ding

At least no one is likely to get sucked into the borg this way...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit