Cart work - picture speaks for itself

by doubtfull1799 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

2 hours sitting with a street cart x 4 Saturdays in a month = 8 hours of faithful service to Jehovah

JWS must love the Street carts.

• stan livedeath
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...Everybody's working for the weekend..."

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Cart witnessing is a joke. It is so easy to "get your time in" now its pathetic. Pioneer hours are 50. "campaigns" of handing out tracts let even the most pathetically ignorant of scripture individual run around grabbing hours and auxillary pioneering. Its just a way to coax people into "staying busy" in Jehovahs organization.

These carts are a complete joke. In the busiest places.....I could be around them for a couple hours, with 2-3 people maning them.......with not one single person approaching.

• Ding
    Ding

I wonder what would happen if someone came up, took every piece of literature on the rack, and left.

Would the JWs go home early, go back to the hall for more literature, or sit next to an empty cart until their shift was over?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    problemaddict2 - "...It is so easy to 'get your time in' now it's pathetic."

Easy for die-hard loyalists, anyway.

Remember, trolly-witnessing is a "privilege" for the most "spiritual" in the congregations, after all.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Im surprised the management of the building allows that doorway to be blocked. The doors may not be used however I bet those doors serve as a emergency fire exit! They are fools.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

This reminds me of the ghouls who wait to pounce at you in the Halloween haunted houses. You might expect the the guy hiding between the carts to jump out at you and spit cheetos in your face.

• steve2
    steve2

It is an amazing fulfilment of the Scripture in Isaiah 11:6:

"The lamb shall lie down with the lion and you will sit nearby on the grass or comfy chairs as you chat with each other while people pass you by oblivious to your message."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit