Am I welcome too???...........

by JW72 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Unbelievably, he'd never had a warm Krisy Kreme!

They went anyway. My husband bought him a dozen, and the kid got real quiet. Finally he asked the kid what he thought about warm donuts - all he got was a drousy "mmmmmmmmm."

Waiting, thank you for sharing that upbuilding KrispyKreme "experience".

Just think, the little fella will always remember his "First Time"

• riz
    riz

mmmmmmm Kreme Filled for me thanks.

rizzy
    (can I get an amen from my fellow pervs)

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• patio34
    patio34

Hey Waiting and Ginny!

This is patio and I don't even know what to say about my meeting the harley guy or the diesel guy! Verry funny, though. M-m-m-m . . .

I'm at a loss for words--it's late, just got the grandkids bathed and off to bed and I'm speechless.

Patio

• goo
    goo

ok thanks guys for another krispy kreme commercial - now back on subject:

hello and welcome jw72, i hope you don't mind being welcomed by an unwelcome one. how do i know i'm unwelcome? well if you search for a recent post called "to simon" you'll find a couple of posts there where logical and janh asked simon that i be deleted from the site. when that happens to you then you know you are unwelcome. now why logical wanted me deleted i dont know because logical seems like a fairly good guy to me even though i honestly haven't spoken to him that much. as for janh well i have to admit that me expressing ideas that were at odds with "his" idea - (singular), would give him the right to overrule Article 19. (Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
    and have me deleted from this site.
    i dont know for sure, you would have to ask essie but maybe it was posts like those, certain posters requesting that other posters be deleted because they held differing viewpoints and expressed them, that got her thinking that people were not welcome here.

well i hope you have a nice time here jw72 and i hope u dont mind this welcome from an unwelcome one - right now i'm just a dead man walking on this site.

goo.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Goo - what's your problem?

you post your original post 3 times, with no other reason but to bring attention to yourself!

What's your problem? Is a certain part of your anatomy too small for your liking (or the girls', for that reason)? Mummy and Daddy don't give you enough attention at home?

Grow up, for goodness sake!

Sorry guy, just had enough of this guy. Carry on everyone!

• mommy
    mommy

Prisca,
    It is ok, I understand and feel the same way. you see Goo has a rope and is managing to hang himself, so I think maybe a day or two left? Yes that sounds about right.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit