Drastic Upcoming Changes? (accelerated by the pandemic)

by JWTom 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

The only thing that is for sure is that change is coming.

I'll go for just making a semi monthly or monthly meeting mega church style using the Assembly Halls, KH are gonna be sold, big bucks over there. That way they could give a little rest to the RF and make them more mainstream.

Declared that preaching served its purpose, just keep special campaigns like three times a year. No more reporting time because it ' drain resources'.

And, yes, you're allowed to talk to a disfellonwship person, that is going to be a 'biblical' personal decision.

• iXav
    iXav
    And, yes, you're allowed to talk to a disfellonwship person, that is going to be a 'biblical' personal decision.

that is will be hard for them to do. Those who have been disfellowshipped in the past will be pissed that it is now so easy.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Ixav

Wife, friends are elderly that said that. No young ones are in touch with us. I suspect the two thirds with no video are not " dressed"

Even the pimi seem to be in contact with DF family well past the family business out. I have never known of anyone following the convention example.

My plans are to fall off the radar when wife is gone.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

You know that would be funny if they became an exclusive inter net only religion doing away with Kingdom Halls, all meetings are done online by the JWorg video production HQ etc.

Are the top dog leaders of the organization crazy or stupid enough to do that is doubtful though.

I suspect the Kingdom Hall meetings will remain once the social restrictions are lifted.

There will no doubt be some kind of changes that are going to happen but dont overly speculative.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    There will no doubt be some kind of changes that are going to happen but dont overly speculative.

Jawohl! No speculation on this website. That sort of talk can to things such as apostasy!
  • iXav
    iXav
    Even the pimi seem to be in contact with DF family

You have to keep faking it. What the Org doesnt know wouldn't hurt it

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

You have to keep faking it. What the Org doesn't know wouldn't hurt it

Thats valid point, I bet since your typical JWs hasn't had much personal contact with other JWS such as elders, one can expect there are many doing things intentionally out of sight.

We all know how elders like to examine and scrutinize people particularly at Kingdom Halls. right ?

• asp59
    asp59

Will we discuss the situation, wonder if org already have decided to go online. I mean there's lots of churches having regular meetings.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Since the WTS/JWorg GB heads are exploiting this pandemic thing to its fullest, they will change their tune once social restrictions are lifted.

.......count on it !

" Well brothers and sisters the Kingdom work has to continue

Jah is counting on us "

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Religions have survived centuries by carefully following the same concept, regular public worship with a theme of obedience in the presence of local hierarchy and dollops of personal guilt ......it all works too well to ignore.

Oh and of course... passing the plate....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit