Jehovah's Witnesses: Zoom Cancelled Love Jehovah Go Back to In Person Meetings

by HiddlesWife 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I think that as soon as the covid national emergency is called off, Zoom will stop but the elderly and sick will still be able to telephone in

-

the covid national emergency has now been called off. The joke is “I have covid” oh that’s good at least it’s not a common cold because that’s worse than covid now”

there is no more emergency. Covid really is less than a common cold.

zoom is really being restricted unless you are absolutely unable to come to the hall.

there are older ones who use excuses saying they need to stay on zoom but they go shopping and to doctors appointments well then they should come to the hall so say the top brass

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If it is less than a common cold , why are there around 8000 people detained in hospital with it in the U.K. ?

As an immunity suppressed person I am not going to a K.Hall for love nor money.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

A common cold is a corona virus.

many people do die from a common cold and even more die from flu

this newest corona virus being called cv19 has mutated into something less than an old fashioned common cold

if I had to guess I think it was manufactured or at least messed with in a bio lab, but that’s just a guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit