Yesterday was my B-day, feeling sorry for myself

by bittersweet 19 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

http://send.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/send?.id=152007784&.catu=/browse/Events_and_Occasions/Birthday/Belated/

I hope this link works. If not.....................

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

bittersweet

Nice to hear it turned out in the end .

A bouquet of roses for your 34th birthday.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Mouthy, thanks for the hug...you're so sweet! here's one for you ((((((mouthy))))))

(((((((rocketman))))) if you don't mind, I'll keep the 34 and you can keep the 44. If it makes you feel any better, you're still a year younger than my husband!

((((((sandy)))))) thanks for the greeting!!!!

((((((xjw_b12))))) Thanks for th virtual roses!

All you guys who have responded to my thread, thanks a bunch! You've all made my day!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Happy Birthday!

I know how you feel. Mine is on May 18th. I get Mother's Day cards every year from the cats and dog. And I usually end up spending it with in laws like I will yet again this year. Unless (hope hope) the weather is too bad to make the trip.

I am a member of a local SCA group(re-enactors) but since we just moved here I don't actually know anyone yet---but they are having a meeting/cookout on my birthday and they invited me to come and get a piece of Birthday Cake! So that will be nice. And I don't want to be ungrateful--but like you---it isn't the same as if some family acknowledged it. Plus I am 41--something I never thought would happen in this 'system', no children(waiting for paradise and missed my 'window'), so I am kinda' lost as to how I am supposed to handle it. Bitter-sweet...but like my husband reminded me---so are some of the best liquers! So you drink a toast to me and I will drink a toast to you! (it might be koolade tho--I don't have anything but sherry in the house at the moment!)

Ravyn

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

to you Bittersweet

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Hey Bittersweet ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Dont feel sorry for yourself, you pick yourself up and carry on with your head held high. If you ever want a chat sign on Yahoo and we can catch up !

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

((((((razorblade)))))) thanks for the b-day wishes!

((((((ravyn))))) thanks! I will have a drink for you tonight ( a friend from work is treating me to the theatre, a local play ) and if I forget, an early birthday wish to you!!!

((((((matt))))))) thanks for the kind words! and by the way, you have mail.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Jayson
    Jayson

(((Happy Birthday)))

Now go get drunk and have sex!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yeah, bittersweet, what jayson said! ;)

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY, girl!

outnfree (who marked May 8 down on her calendar for next year)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit