Anyone interested in their ashes on the moon?

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

For only $12,500.00 your ashes can be put on the moon or $5,000 for a burial in low-Earth orbit, where a travel-shampoo-size urn can spin for years at 17,000 mph until it gradually descends into the white-hot re-entry atmosphere.They hope to have a cemetery on the moon complete with plots and ceremonial adornments..Just think every time it's a full moon you look up in the sky and you will always see you love one. A thought, you are resurrected on the moon....

• rebel8
    rebel8
    What a perfect business to have. There is no way to disprove you delivered the services you were paid for.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes there is no way to disprove your services, but a large large photo would be great....Place it on the moon near your grave.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

For all I care, anyone can urinate on my ashes, poop on them, perform an exorcism over them or whatever .... I am dead.

Rub a Dub

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

RubaDub:In other words you don't give a damn...LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

James Mixon ...

I guess that it a more succinct way of putting it.

Rub a Dub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anyone interested in their ashes on the moon?

I`d have to be pretty snockered.

To put a " Lit Cigar Out" on my ass.

So...Noooooooo.

Image result for Lit cigar

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's exactly right rebel8 a perfect business for scammers, maybe WT could offer a similar service or partner up with NASA or Elon Musk and the GB members could drop off peoples remains of on their way up to heaven.

• waton
    waton

It would be closer to the Pleiades then 6 feet under.

• Simon
    Simon

Our team of expert gravediggers are standing by to prepare your slot on the surface of the sun, only 1,000,000 of your earth "Dollahs"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit