Eagerly anticipating the death of billions!

by stuckinarut2 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Nothing anywhere in the Bible, even the JW's Bible, about belonging to any Organization or Religious group for that matter.

Grace only comes through by accepting Jesus Himself and mankinds' Ransom and Savior!!!!

• pixel
    pixel

I wonder why the all-powerful-JW-god has to unleash so much destruction and suffering to "clean" the earth. Can't he just say the word and instantly puff! everybody disappears but the JWs of course in a painless way?

Of course, only if it was real.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Roland Emmerich movies helped cure me of "jonesing for the Apocalypse".

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good point pixel!

BUT then what will the poor birds of heaven eat? They need their feed of rotting flesh you know! The bible says so...

• Joliette
    Joliette
    My brother told me recently that I'm gonna get hit by a fireball?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Surely someone who eagerly looks forward to the death of billions of people (including babies and children) is not emotionally healthy?.....stuckinarut2

......Lions Will Have Beach Balls!..............................................................................

Image result for Crazy businessman..Image result for watchtower paradise

.....................................................I`ll find a Husband!..

................................................Image result for Crazy business woman

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Surely someone who eagerly looks forward to the death of billions of people (including babies and children) is not emotionally healthy?

Yet, that is the key belief "happily" anticipated by Witnesses...

I was a Witness for many years and in my opinion that is rubbish.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

HAving spent many years within the movement...it is strange but the enormity of the belief just does not seem to strike you that way . My only defense is that having learned it at a very early age , it was just "normal".

Dubs are not monsters or psychopaths. The death of one child would upset them as much as anybody , but they just don't seem to see the issue. Is it like a time of open war when the death of "the enemy" is something to celebrate, as was done when bombs fell on Hiroshima? ( I don't know for sure , I am speculating here)

For me,however , I did eventually get to see this issue and it troubled me , being a major factor in my withdrawal from the religion

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I spent hours in the field service trying to help people to a knowledge of Jehovah. My mother spent hours over years talking to her twin sister about the truth I don't think she was 'someone who eagerly looks forward to the death of billions of people'

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I totally missed thar Lion's beachball!!!!!!

What about his claws - that has got to win the prize as the the Watchtower's no.1 all-time kookiest picture!

ps OUTLAW that women is my double and even I managed to drag a primate up the alter! So there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit