Need your opinion please

by berylblue 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Jade
    Jade

I like the 2nd dress witht the draped neck or the black one with the lace top. I think they are both beautiful.

Jade

• berylblue
  • liquidsky
    liquidsky

The light blue one is nice. I like the red one too. Wearing black or white to a wedding is a no-no.

• berylblue
  • berylblue
  • liquidsky
    liquidsky

Still like the light blue on the best.

• DJ
    DJ

Hey Rosemarie,

Lets see.....hmmm,

# 1 -- too red darling....

# 2 -- Very nice but a bit low cut for a wedding (imo) unless you found a great jacket or ?

# 3 -- oh, pathetic...you are joking right? no, no, no..it's a tacky bridesmaid dress..yuk!

#4 -- no picture there??

#5 -- lovely but definatley needs jewelry to bring it out

#6-- too risque.it's a wedding for heaven's sake...on the trashy side a touch..

#7 -- red again.....oh darling, pleeeese, you will out do the bride!!

# 8 -- Hmm, it is black but I can't see the top part of it...??

# 9 -- very stylish and tailored looking...needs jewelry to accent the understated elegance

# 10 -- nah

# 11 --This is for bed, dear..

# 12 -- yuk..

I hope you liked my best rich snob lady accent.... love, dj # 5 or # 9 =

• berylblue
    berylblue

This one is reversible

• berylblue
  • DJ
    DJ

LOL......I hope that's it.......!! I already had to edit once.....lol I still like the light blue and the tailored black one is a great dress to own for anything!! Black is not wrong at a wedding anymore, neither is white as lobg as it's modest and off-white..... The Black one looks costly and very well made and I think you will wear it often and year round with a jacket in winter, out to dinner, etc... Who makes that one?? I love it! dj
    ***********************************************************************************************
    edited to say::::: tell you that I still vote for either # 5 (light blue) or # 9 (black and tailored) or if you love red then I choose # 1 It depends on your opinion. I am blonde so when I wear red....hmm, I look like a siren or a sleeze..lol. The light blue is pretty, a feminine color, good for all skin tones.... but if it were me...I'd buy the lil black dress # 9. Now tell me where you found that one?pleez?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit