Need Help Designing a JW Barbie Doll

by worldlygirl 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

This requires some thought!!!!

Now these ideas may not be the best or one could grow tired of them. But that allows for another choice to be purchased!!! The ladies AND the toy manufacturer will be pleased

Books are needed, but likely should be carried in a BOOKBAG!!! Well, surely others have suggested that, but here goes an alternate:

1) A GREEN NWT Bible!!!!

2) A "BARNEY PURPLE" Kingdom Interlinear.

3) A "Pepto-Bismol" Pink Songbook.

For a maximum exposure, these will be carried in a CLEAR PLASTIC BOOKBAG. Now, this ensemble is meant for going to the KH, not out in FS

Speaking of FS, a car is needed!!! Probably the ideal, considering the girl SURELY IS A PIONEER, would be that old pIONEER workhorse, the VW. That's it, get a 4-door VW!!!!

Mustang

• Mulan
    Mulan

Princess fixed up a great one for Venice's birthday last year. She used a Venus Williams doll. She even included instructions. Maybe Ven will post a photo for us, if she ever comes on again.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I found a Muslim Barbie.....

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ok, I got these from Venice_IT, Thanks Ven

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Okay, I thought exactly the same thing about Englishman's topic title!

How about this one...give her a book bag, and call her "I don't care if I'm due any minute, I have to get my time in." Barbie...

Then there would be Elder Ken doll and his wife "Elderette"...

I could do a million of these...back later! LOL

essie

• shamus
    shamus

How about talking Elder Ken, and submissive wife Barbie. They would only speak like, "Sister Edwards is watching the Simpsons, I heard from Sister Johnson who heard it from sister Johannesburg, who heard it from a group six congregations away... she's bad assosiation now..."

Elder Ken would say, "Let's keep the congregation clean..." "only missionary, honey," "It's Saturday night, let's pre-study our watchtowers so we can be the ones with the most comments on Sunday..."

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

I had another idea! What about "Living a Double Life Skipper!"

Pioneer Barbie has a problem! She caught her little sister Skipper sneaking out her bedroom window, dressed like Christina Agueliera! She's off to meet Ken for a little late night fornicating.

Doll comes dressed in Sunday finest, but when you turn her scalp her hair has purple streaks , she has a navel ring, all that good stuff.

Gets busted in the back of Ken's minivan. Uh, call the elders!

(Elders Room at the Kingdom Hall sold seperately! Pregnancy scare Skipper also sold seperately. Some dolls not for use with some sets)

essie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Don't forget the head covering!!!

ESTEE

• Slave4_38y
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Special Pioneer Barbie"...

...damn, I wish I'd thought of that.

Share this

Google+