Impeach the GB

by lastmanstanding 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Let’s get a congress going and impeach the governing bastards.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Do you have Nancy Pelosi's contact information?

Rub a Dub

• blondie
    blondie

RubaDub,

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Either you're speaking out of frustration or total ignorance how Congress works .

• blondie
    blondie

nowwhat?

As a person who sometimes misses the joke, I think these statements are said in humor.

• tiki
    tiki

Haha...and Who do you propose replaces the obnoxious octet??

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

You can only impeach elected officials! The GB members are 'self appointed' dictators and gained total control by a coup when they decided that they alone were the "faithful slave" and eliminated the other "anointed" on earth from being part of that special class!

just saying!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would like to impeach joke-hova itself. That would take away its chance to impose Noahide Law--which will happen at any time now. It would also remove the source of the washtowel, not just its current leader. From there, I would like jesus to be impeached as well. They are all up to no good, and will soon have the whole world enslaved to prepare it for the reptilians to inhabit it.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

This was of course a HA HA.

.... but wouldn’t it be nice.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Impeachment ..No!

But how about an invasion?

If only we could get George W away from his easel and invade Warwick like he did Iraq he could ...maybe ... redeem his lost image!!

Heck! I can picture the hated eight hunkering in their bunkers and being flushed out of their holes much like Saddam was.......wishful thinking I guess....sigh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit