Why didn't Jehovah know the flood wouldn't work?

by OverlappingGeneralizations 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I don't know why evil is still around. I do think it makes sense to allow the other party to speak. If it didn't, the WT would be right to shun apostates.

Now why does evil have to survive this long? That is another good question. I was trying to, wether you believe in god or not, shed a different view at what most religions would answer

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another perspective to reflect upon is why did god kill all of humanity when he knew that Noah and his family still had the inherent sin from Adam and Eve and that humanity would quickly return to its evil state . ???

I don't suppose that this story was fictional expressed specifically as a means create power and relevance to a select god by a ancient civilization ?

........naaaaaa

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

The same way he wants to make sure his name is held up against a bully (Satan), by allowing innocent people to be tortured, children beheaded, rampant disease, starving families, etc.

Makes sense, right?

Hey man, wouldn't you let you children be tortured to make sure the neighborhood 'knew your name?'

Stupidity doesn't cover it.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I always wondered why he allowed the angels to materialize to began with. Didn't he foresee the disasterous consequences that would occur? The angels screwed every women sight. Probably after 30 years there were more nephilim than humans!
  • truthlover123
    truthlover123

Satan was still walking around in heaven in the book of Job and entered right into the company of Jehovah and the angels-- how many years was that after the flood?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Holy Mother of Disbelief!!

How did I really believe all this bullshit?

Image result for banging head on wall

Doc

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    DesirousOfChange: How did I really believe all this bullshit?
    A question I also often ask.
    And sadly, its is not just the 'believing' bit, but the way we based our lives on this myth. I can recall my former wife being absolutely terrified that the demons were attacking her through a valuable ring that some relative had given her. I'm sure that many others will recall the years (late 1950s or 1960s) when a certain booklet warned the idiotic (include me in that) witnesses that the demons could even be in the bed you slept on.
    OF course, its not just the witnesses (witlessnes) that are so superstitious. Millions and millions of Americans fervently believe this rubbish.
    I googled Satan and the nephilim - here's just a sample of the idiocy that come up:

Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A Biblical Study | Beginning ...

beginningandend.com › Aliens/Nephilim
      Aug 26, 2012 - As more God-fearing sons began to populate the Earth, Satan instituted his Nephilim plan into action. By corrupting the seed of the woman, ...

Satan, "ha-satan," Lucifer, and the Nephilim

theisticsatanism.com › ... › Biblegod's finitude, henotheism, & the Devil
      Satan, "ha-satan," Lucifer, and the Nephilim. Should the topic of Satan happen to come up in your discussions with Christians, here are some references that ...

Nephilim, Aliens and Satan's angels have a common ...

www.thepropheticyears.com/.../nephilim-aliens-and-satans-angels-have-a...
      Dec 1, 2009 - Nephilim, Aliens and Satan's angels have a common connection in end time prophetic events. Expect what happen in the days of Noah to ...

My Theory of the Nephilim - Stargods

Now satan orders his fallen angels to come down to earth to mate with the women. This was ... When the flood came the Nephilim giants were killed off the earth.

Nephilim Among Us Today: Satan's Throne Is Ready--Obama

beforeitsnews.com/.../nephilim-among-us-today-satans-throne-is-ready-o...
      Mar 23, 2014 - Nephilim Among Us Today: Satan's Throne Is Ready–Obama, Freemasons, Secret Luciferian Architecture, and the Coming Satanic Empire!

Could The Anti Christ Be A Nephilim, fathered by a Fallen ...

I think the Anti Christ will be a Nephilim an angel-human hybrid. And whereas ... Satanwill indeed have sex with a human woman and have a child. This was ...

The Difference between Aliens, Demons and Fallen Angels

Most people are familiar with the rebellion of Satan wanting to be like God and wanting to be worshipped as .... The antichrist will be Satan's seed--a Nephilim.

Who Rules The World? - Part 3 - Rense

Although the Bible introduces Lucifer as Satan when he seduces Eve in the Garden .....Only Satan himself, his embodied `Nephilim`[12], the Watchers and their ...

The Nephilim - Praesidium of Warriors of St. Michael

Fr. Jack Ashcraft in his booklet: “Fallen Angels And Nephilim” includes this. “For of the ... Lucifer/Satan was over all the fallen angels and was extremely powerful.

Searches related to satan and the nephilim

1. sparky1
      sparky1

Jehovah is always a sucker for a good, suspenseful, violent human interest story. Take for example Job, or the slaughtering of the Egyptians or Sampson. He foreknew a good story when he saw it, let it play out, killed the participants and then he couldn't wait for the novel to be written. The Flood itself was just a 'minor wrinkle' in the history of mankind.

2. TD
      TD

Just feeling philosophical again...

--That, my friend, makes a whole bunch of JW ideas fall apart.

Rutherford's "Cosmic Courtroom" idea --that mankind is unable and unfit to rule themselves and that Jehovah has permitted unbelievable amounts of suffering simply to prove that fact makes zero sense if an invisible, superhuman spirit (i.e. Satan) has been allowed to roam around 'effing things up at will.

3. ttdtt
      ttdtt

Flood? HAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Hey I hear there is a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. I can get you a good deal.

:)

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit