Vienne----------Smiles----------Atlantis!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    We love you all too! Some people feel that the members of this board are the only real family they have.

Unless you are a called „lefty“. Then you will be treated like shit here, too, and there is no repectful disagreement.

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

Well said Atlantis. To grow as people and a community, we must recognize the faults that are our own, then fix them. One of those faults being that we are not in anyway infallible.

• jhine
    jhine

Confused elderly Aunt here, l don't understand the context of the OP , although l agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment.

Jan

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jan:

Over on this link Jan. If someone on this board feels that I have not shown the kindness I should have, then I apologize right up front with no questions asked. Whether I was really in the wrong or not. Keeping peace here on the board is more important. Big hugs and squeeze from Petra!

vienne
    3 days ago

Atlantis,

I respect you, but your scold is misplaced. I will not argue the matter further.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5100787785531392/watchtower-contracting-caesar-satans-world

Old-Timer!

• vienne
    vienne

An insincere apology is worse than no apology at all.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We love you vienne!

Atlantis!

• jhine
    jhine

Aah l understand now . Yes striving for peace is very important.

Jan

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you Jan! Remember, you are loved and appreciated.

The Old-Timer! You know, I was drinking buddies with Moses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit