Watchtower is contracting with Caesar/Satan's World

by Newly Enlightened 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Years ago Atlantis & us broke the story that QCS Telecom was transferred to Watchtower.

Now QCS Telecom has contracts with the NY State Thruway Authority.

Links Atlantis provided for us are under the video

https://youtu.be/psSsJfsnM8o

• Newly Enlightened
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Thanks guys you're the best

• vienne
    vienne

I don't see a scandal here.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

vienne:

The only person who has used the word "scandal" is you!

Mike and Kim are only making a point that the Watchtower claims to be "no part of the world", and yet they are in a financial arrangement with an entity of government.

We need all the participation we can get on this board.

Please, can we be a little more positive?

And I still have a hot pot of coffee brewing, so if I can serve you a cup I will be happy to.

Atlantis!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Atlantis for everything. You are the best!

• Listener
    Listener

Kim/Mike when was it that you originally broke the story about QCS Telecom, I can't find your original video? I imagine it may have been lost when your original Chanel was closed.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Listener:

And how are you doing today dear friend? Mike and Kim keep the video they made around 2014-2015, over by the Corn Flakes and Oatmeal.
    If you go to 8 minutes of their video they speak about QCSTelecom. And there is a 34 page ownership document that they speak about in their video.
    The Video and Documents are right here for you.https://www.filemail.com/d/yizkirtlpaxqhag

Say, could you pass the milk down here? I love these Frosted Flakes with a little fruit. Strawberries, Blueberries, etc.
    Cookie Thief!

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the information Atlantis, you have such an incredible amount of references. I'll send the milk as soon as I've finished milking the cows.

Newly enlightened, you reference LA gamer as having already broken the story with a video about QCS so how is it that you broke the story after he did?

In order to ultimately achieve having their own internet service, without being charged by any outside firm it is likely that it required them to establish contracts with varies entities for both physical cables and the use of land or roads through which they were laid and other costs. No doubt this is very complex as to ownership, who is entitled to use what and who gets to charge who. It would require numerous contracts.

There are going to be various situations that require a business/individual/charity to charge another business.

It may be that the establishment of ownership and use of fibre optics is very complex and contractual arrangements need to be made to deflect costs or even share certain costs rather than being done with the intention of profiting.

It's a bit difficult to make any conclusions without knowing what the contract is for.

In your latest video, one minute you say that Watchtower is selling an Asset to the Government and the next you are saying they are selling a service. Do you actually know what they are selling, if anything or what the contract was for?

I may have missed it but I didn't see anything about how the contract arose and what it is for.

• vienne
    vienne

Atlantis,

I respect you, but your scold is misplaced. I will not argue the matter further.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit