Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Bother You At All?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Right...theocratic warfare is used to escape embarrassment ...among other things. There are about 10 questions I like to ask Witnesses about their more unsavory teachings and practices to determine whether they are being honest with me.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

NO !!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Kids are different today"

I hear ev'ry dubber say

Dubbers need something today to calm 'em down

And though 'e's not really ill

There's a little scarlet pill

'e goes running for the shelter of a dubber's little helper

And it helps 'im on 'is way, gets 'im through 'is busy day...

• blondie
    blondie

Not in the last 15 years and I like it that way.

• zeb
    zeb

for Amelia Ashton.

Can anyone specify the Awake! that openly advocated shunning? It had a kid going out the door and M &D crying on the cover.

Hi Amelia too.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

WTWizard

You use the words 'befuddle' and 'Sanskrit' at lot. Hmmm.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

we simply faded over ten years ago, walked out and never went back. I suppose they simply view us as "lapsed", which is not true, we are EX JW's, and NEVER will return.

That`s what bugged me Phizzy after about 15 years out. So i decided to DA myself and in my mind I DF the religion from me and not vice versa.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They bother me that they're still around, I have more acceptance to other Christian faiths than the JWS, , particularity the ones that actually do and try to help humanity.

I mostly see JWS as designated sales representatives for the WTS/JWorg full of the arrogance and corruption that organization is made up of.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Do JWs bother you at all?

Maybe it's just me but it seems like an odd question. Isn't that why we're here, because they bother us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit