Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Bother You At All?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I faded from the religion and simply didn’t go back. Once people understood that my family and I left, people in the congregation didn’t know what to do. Should they call me, visit me, leave me alone? Most really didn’t bother me or my family. A few tried to contact us but we simply didn’t bite.

Eventually, instead of getting that knot in my stomach or having my blood pressure rise, when I would see a Witness, it was all good.

Now, I can say they really don’t bother me at all. I feel bad for them.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im more bothered by some of the former jw’s 😂😂

• stillin
    stillin

Wherever you go, there you are.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Nope, they don't bother us at all anymore. We have "come clean" with our family. They all know we think it's crap. We have nothing else to loose. Freedom is a wonderful thing!!!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001
    Nah, they avoid me as if I have the plague. I've learned that my mother tells people that I am dead. I'm so looking forward to the day she has to eat her words.
  • minimus
    minimus

They are so introverted from the world that they pretty much don’t even think about you after a while. They were always so unconditionally loving.

• Kathy1978
    Kathy1978

Nope! At first, if I saw a witness, whether I knew them or not, I would go the other way, still a bit fearful. But now?? Shiiii...lol, I walk right past their carts and say good morning if they speak, or if a witness tries to give me a magazine while I’m in the parking lot I just say no thank you and keep it movin. It feels good.

• LV101
    LV101
    I feel bad for them, also. Some decent, intelligent, people, who've been so misled - sad. I don't care to do business with them at shopping malls and avoid those situations -- no discussions about JWism that way.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Nope not a bit , I just shake the dust off of my feet and walk away .

• zeb
    zeb

only the one i am married too.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit