Have you experienced Satan?

by Blueblades 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Francois
    Francois

I believe that Satan himself is "incarcerated" on a different planet. However I have experienced what is called an "evil master." This is a person who has deliberately taken energy from the 1st chakra and moved it to the fourth. A person who can and has done this has a very powerful effect on the opposite sex. One way to identify an evil master is that every one I've ever seen had eyes just like Charles Manson.

francois

• Abaddon
    Abaddon
    I believe that Satan himself is "incarcerated" on a different planet. However I have experienced what is called an "evil master." This is a person who has deliberately taken energy from the 1st chakra and moved it to the fourth. A person who can and has done this has a very powerful effect on the opposite sex. One way to identify an evil master is that every one I've ever seen had eyes just like Charles Manson.

Francois. I live in Holland. How come you have better drugs? No, let me rephrase that. You must realise that that sounds a little bit... odd... what evidence do you have for this? Oh, and what planet is Satan on? What is the evidence for this? Or are you, as I suspect, ahving a laugh?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ummmmmm......I dunno for sure....I think I was married to him....

ESTEE

• Valis
    Valis

while hallucinating I've seen things that look like devils, demons, etc...otherwise I only experience the pesky ones in my head...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Yes. I must say that it was a somewhat pleasurable experience. The only drawback was that I tended to slip around a bit until I got the hang of it.

But what does Satin have to do with JWs?

Hmmm

• Satanus
    Satanus

I've seen some strange things, but never satan. I thought one of those things was a demon, but further exploration showed that it wasn't. Astral stuff can appear good or bad depending totally on one's emotional response to it. It's a bit along the lines of nlp (neuro linguistic programming). If you absolutely believe there is a bear in front of you, who is going to eat you, you will crap your pants, even if it's only a friendly pussycat.

SS

• gumby
    gumby

SS,

If you absolutely believe there is a bear in front of you, who is going to eat you, you will crap your pants, even if it's only a friendly pussycat.

Remind me to KNEVER go camping with you ya sick bastard!

Gumby

• Dawn
    Dawn

YES!!

My brother was murdered. When I was at the murder scene I felt something terrible - an ugly and evil feeling. It stayed with me and I could not shake it. Maybe it was depression, maybe it was shock, maybe it was something else. I don't believe that I can make a definite statement about WHAT it was - only about what I FELT and how it affected me.

After I flew back home I went to bed - stayed there for 2 days - still could not shake the evil "thing" that had enveloped me. Later that week I went to the kids music camp at church - I help out every week with the 1st through 5th graders - 80 children signed up. I still felt awful - this evil ugly thing around me. Until................the kids started to sing their first worship song. All those beautiful innocent little voices, all smiling, hearts filled with love and joy - their whole lives ahead of them. With those precious beautiful voices my soul was lifted up and the evil thing left.

By the end of the evening it was gone - that was over 6 months ago and it hasn't been back.

The depression, the shock, the terrible, ugly, evil thing that happened to my brother - and the feelings that overcame me. THAT was SATAN. The love and peace that I felt being in the middle of 80 children full of love and wonder - THAT was GOD.

I don't believe Satan has to materialize as some demon or make things float around the room. We experience him through the bad things that happen in our lives and to others. But we can overcome him by embracing the good things that we have in our lives.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Could be, could be, Maverick ..... I even laugh when I read your message!

Greven, that is a very good point. Other theologians and "researchers inro the unknown" have written extensively on this, why is it that Satan and his demons seem to be operating so small scale, why is it that they bother to yell at someone in a Northern Wales village, to scratch at a wall in inner Peru, to throw a rock in Outer Mongolia etc.

But as I wrote - those eyes, wow! was that a scary view!

• Carmel
    Carmel

With five kids and a wife for neigh on to 40 years,, I'd say so!

caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit