Have you experienced Satan?

by Blueblades 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• be wise
    be wise

I know you’ve heard this one before. But this is true! My brother back-tracked a queen record ‘I want to ride my bicycle’ and it said ‘I smoke marijuana’ or something like that (what that has to do with the supernatural I don’t know).

He broke the record up and threw it cos he got attacked in the room by ‘something’ that crushed his chest. He also burnt the t-shirt. He said he was ok after that (touch wood).

He’s always had trouble that way, they must have taken a shine to him – don’t know why but strange things have happened. It used to happen to him a lot, well compared to most.

He could be possessed cos when I question him about his religion his eyes pop out of his head and he becomes a gibbering wreck, the demon must be a JW – apologist.

(This is a true story by the way).

• DJ
    DJ

Yes, I could tell the difference. It takes spiritual discernment though. I don't care to elaborate because in my experience some people like to flame those who have had experiences that they don't understand or want to believe for whatever reason. That's their business but I won't provoke them by speaking about things that enflame them. thanks DJ

• Nomad Soul
    Nomad Soul

I always wondered, the Witnesses say that Satan tempts you with worldy stuff. Like money. DAMN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?? HE NEVER TEMPTED ME. I WISH HE DID.

• be wise
    be wise

Wishful thinking! Nomad,

That's because the JW view of the Devil is .…..erm ...paranoia’s a good word to use.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Most here are ex-jw - many angry - what does that tell you ?

• greven
    greven

Yes,

I see him everyday in the mirror.

<---- Greven

• shera
    shera

How odd is that,ur post is number 666

Yeh,I have experinced evil spirts...

• greven
    greven

I finally identified myself and what do ya know? With the number of the beast. So...it must be true then!

Cheeses, BEWARE!

Greven

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

People who I considered 'evil'? Sure. Satan himself or one of his demons? No, and I don't care to.

ash

• Maverick
    Maverick

Yes, he is a committee man, loves them. Loves meetings and secret get togethers to punish the faithful. Has a whole staff of dupes working night and day to sprend his message of hopelessness and bad will. Hear his followers calling out," Death to all opposers, life to supporters!" They carry these little books and mags, and claim to be the only true spokes persons of God. Too bad it is for the wrong god! Maverick, who runs into the Devils crew all the time....at Home Depot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit