Akward moment.

by poopie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

Have a buddy that's disgellowshi and an uber driver and he is shunned like crazy. Recently he picked up jw that was forced to say hello and greet him akward.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He should have dropped them off miles out of their way and said " oh dear I wasnt listening when you spoke because the holy GB said we must not communicate"

"Do you want to write a note to my employer explaining you dont want me and must shun me due to my religious beliefs???"

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Oh well.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

He's an Uber driver? Well guess what? He doesn't have to pick up anyone he doesn't want to. No one is forcing him to pick up JW's. He could spot them, and then promptly keep driving, not even bothering to stop. F'em!

• sir82
    sir82

Have a buddy that's disgellowshi

I think they have vaccines for that now.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The clients should be the ones to do something about this. They should not get into his car, and let the consequences be their pride in Jehovah.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Ah, the awkwardness of JW’s having to interact with disfellowshipped people can be quite funny. I remember some months back when I was volunteering to help run the sign in table for a community event that encourages reading and a few JW’s showed up, and I could just feel the discomfort.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It's just business. What if their emergency room doctor was DF'd? Tools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit