Showing Kindness To Strangers

by FedUpJW 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    Fujw: ""To help others feel at home in the congregation...why not accept them just the way they are?"

yeah, paragraph 15 . answer: no, don't, let's face it, the way they are, -- most come from pathetic backgrounds, female mutilation, deflowering of children as an initiation rite, look at the sex crimes, murders going on in germany. and they insist to practise their cutlure, create law-free ghettos.

wt may want converts, but good luck with that.

These converts will eventually face death, along with the converters.

• rebel8
    rebel8

why not accept them just the way they are?...

We rejoice that Jehovah in his...kindness...has allowed people from all backgrounds...to associate with us.

bwahahahahaha! I bet we could all come up with tons of litteratrash quotes that say it's bad to associate with non-jws.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I feel pretty foolish after reading the drivel in today's WT. Here I was operating under the impression that showing kindness to strangers was something that one did unselfishly. Boy was I wrong! Here are just a few of the statements about how to show kindness to strangers that are going to be slurped up today.

"...warm welcome at the Kingdom Hall."

"Jehovah is equally concerned about people... who attend meetings..."

"...loving concern for fellow believers from other lands..."

"...neighbors, fellow workers, schoolmates make derogatory remarks about those of another background."

"We can show kindness...by warmly greeting them at the Kingdom Hall."

"To help others feel at home in the congregation...why not accept them just the way they are?"

"We rejoice that Jehovah in his...kindness...has allowed people from all backgrounds...to associate with us."

So there we have it. Kindness is shown by getting people in the door of the KH. No one else is kind but rather they always speak derogatorily of others. Is there any wonder that I am FedUp?

Here's something interesting to look at too, FedUpJW. Do you notice that the WT actually have to tell people to be welcoming and loving, even when it is to their own KH? If that doesn't give you a clue of how that organization tries to influence people to the point that they cannot even know to be welcoming, I don't know what does.

That organization takes away so much from people. It's insane.

Thank you for posting this.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Do you notice that the WT actually have to tell people to be welcoming and loving even when it is to their own KH ?

As scratchme1010 said, what does that tell you about the mentality of these people ?

The JW religion sucks the natural affection / the soul out of their members.and they become robots obeying every dictate that comes from JW.ORG losing all their individuality that Jehovah gave them with a brain they were supposed to use for themselves.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    "...warm welcome . . . loving conern . . . kindness . . . warmly greeting them . . . help others feel at home."

Qualities that JWs show, but are these qualities coming from the heart or coming from the pages of the Watchtower magazine?

• mrquik
    mrquik

They are a dying religion. So much for imitating Jesus' example of who one's neighbor is......

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I guess the good Samaritan was wrong after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit