Results of the 2018 Global Survey of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Unstuck 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Unstuck
    Unstuck

G'day All!

It's long overdue, I know, and I apologise profusely but it's tough working full-time and trying to spend time on all the ex-JW work that I want to do.....

That said - here are the 2018 survey results for anyone interested and I am already working on the 2019 results. Also, I'm tweaking the survey for the 2020 release which will be soon....

Hugs to all!

Sherrie D'Souza (aka Unstuck!)

https://jwsurvey.org/general-information/results-of-the-2018-global-survey-of-jehovahs-witnesses

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hi Sherrie. Thanks for the update. I"m sure Lloyd will have a video on the 2018 Survey one of these days. Maybe. Hopefully.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank you for the update ,i will have to come back to it and look at all of the links provided ,thanks again Sherrie and others that made this possible.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks. Will look forward to looking at the numbers later today

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Sherrie -- you can't hear me right now but I'm applauding. You are a great activist.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Yes I'm sure Lloyd will have a video about it...a 3 HR video!

• Unstuck
    Unstuck

Bahahaha!!!
    nowwhat? - right?? You are talking to the holder of the longest Lloyd video ever at 4.5 hours!! Not sure whether to be proud about that or not, but it appears that I always have a lot to say - humble apologies....
    fatfreek 2005 - thank you!! I still don't see my self as an activist - just someone with a loud insistent voice that has a opinion. But I'll take "activist", even "great activist" and THANK YOU for it!!
    Beth Sarim - not sure about a video for the 2018 survey - but the 2019 survey, with over 7,000 participants! That, I will try to pull off.....

Thank you all - I truly appreciate your support..... hugs to all!!

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

The link is timing out for me...

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

https://jwsurvey.org/general-information/results-of-the-2018-global-survey-of-jehovahs-witnesses

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It's okay, anyone can copy and paste the web address even though it isn't clickable. So petty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit