Spiritually Weak Ones Are Bad Association according to the Governing Body

by RULES & REGULATIONS 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Overrated
    Overrated

No wonder I was not member of the club.

• carla
    carla

If they really had any faith at all, couldn't their strong faith be considered a 'vaccine' against spiritually weak worthless slobs they must associate with just to get along in the world?

Guess Jesus would have been bad association when He ate with the sinners huh?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PISTOLPETE:

Higher plain? In their minds maybe.

How do you think I feel about the older hypocritical S.O.B.s who came into the JW religion after they earned their living..and then proceeded to criticize me because I worked full time to support myself?

If I had listened to them I would not be Retired. I never got a chance to tell them off.

This is why I’m not interested in any hard-luck stories about Witnesses who never wanted to work. They better track down any ‘spiritual’ friends left who are probably associates of these departed JWs who lived out their affluent lives after knocking a younger person like me who worked!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PISTOLPETE:

Edited to say ‘higher plane’ - although some of these self-righteous JWs were also rather plain as far as I was concerned.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

LHG Edited to say ‘higher plane’

Thanks for that, after I posted, and read it over, I couldn't edit the blasted sentence. Didn't want to create a new post just for that.

Just Joking, I have nothing to do today so I'm just writing whatever to kill the minutes till everyone gets back.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350
    It’s all about image. You have to make a good appearance of spirituality,

That is the truth especially when dating or being married to a woman Witness. They are only concerned about dating or marrying a CO or an elder or a MS because of how they will look to the congregation. Everything is about how they look to the congregation.

• LV101
    LV101

LHG - hard-working taxpayers (retired or otherwise) are still paying for those unethical JWs too lazy to work living off the social-welfare system. After all, they're putting kingdom interests first and thus entitled to everything from the worldly losers including other JWs who are expected to share w/them.

• Overrated
    Overrated

JW's are nothing but parasites on society. Feed off other and serve no purpose for no one but themselves.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ SlimboyFat, JW GoneBad, soloman, & Rattigan350...

Human beings are tribal.

We evolved that way to survive, because in prehistoric times, any given member's survival/reproductive chances were almost solely dependent on said member's status within said tribe.

And despite what some may think, we're not really all that far removed from our caveman ancestors (natural selection doesn't work that fast, after all).

Is it really any wonder, then, that a JW member will be preoccupied with his or her status within his or her tribe congregation?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

Yes that’s true and I have No tolerance for these JWs who never wanted to work!

I’m sure this offends certain people on the forum who were once of this mind but maybe aren’t anymore. But I was never like this having worked a full time job and I got knocked for it. So, they’ll have to understand where I’m coming from.

I wouldn’t be Retired if I didn’t plan for the future!!..I resisted pressure and labeling (unspiritual) by older hypocrites (many who are now deceased)..who either worked in their youth OR married a worldly guy. This sap worked 40 years so they could ring doorbells, act pious and go to special gatherings I wasn’t invited to.

The biggest reason I’m glad I’m no longer active in the religion or around any of the sadsack people: I don’t want anybody coming up to me looking for handout$. Let them track down their ‘spiritual’ friends for money.

That’s not my problem these unkind JWs were conned into believing Armageddon was coming and they didn’t ‘need’ to plan for the future. Just WHO thinks this? Even so-called worldly people who don’t have much going for them know they need to plan for the future and their old age which is coming for them on the highway doing 80 mph!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit