What Are Your "Senior Moments" Like?

by compound complex 45 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks for your beautiful comments!

CoCo

• baker
    baker
    being a senior I get so many medical bills for various procedures, that I think I only pay them once, but often get checks in the mail from when I have paid twice and forgotten. Glad that medical offices are honest.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    im not that old but sometimes i go to switch the internet on and find it on i must have switched it on a minute ago
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, baker. I have a refund check here by my pc for a medical account I overpaid. Another's on the way!

Thanks.

CC

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i'm not old--its just that ive been young a very long time now.
  • ssn587
    ssn587
    Occasionally go into look for something and have to take a few moments to remember what I came searching for. turned 68 today 7 Feb. Still pumping the iron, doing pushups, pull ups etc.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    I will go to another room to do something and when I arrive, can't remember what I came there for. However if I go back to my original location it suddenly dawns on me. My greatest fear is arriving back at the original location and not remembering what I came there for... and getting stuck in a perpetual loop.
  • Zoos
    Zoos

I JUST went to the store to buy a few items, one of them being milk. I collected a few other items and then I remembered I needed milk so I went to the dairy isle and grabbed a gallon.......

..... and set it right next to the other gallon of milk in my cart.

• prologos
    prologos

Got up today after my afternoon nap, started the coffeemaker, without pouring the water, waited;--then I poured the water, and after the cycle discovered the urn is full of clear water again, so I poured it into the reservoir again.--but then I discover I had forgotten to put coffee into the filter, that is why the pot re-filled itself miraculously, well after it finally perked, and a sip or two, ah, it was off to my daily skate boarding, There is no fool like an old fool, forgetful fall fool.

• jhine
    jhine
    How many forgetful old codgers are there on this site ( including me) ? Is there anyone under sixty ? I have been guilty of most of the above . last week l had some electrical work done which meant the power being off for a few hours . l , cleverly , remembered to charge my laptop and tablet , forgetting that with no electricity - no internet ! . Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit