Leah Rimini on Jehovah's Witnesses

by sparky1 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lloyd has a bit more of a invested interest in exposing the JWS cult because he's making a living in doing so ie. books, YouTube etc. but that doesn't mean his information is tainted or invaluable.

We all make mistakes from time to time, Lloyd has slipped up once in awhile.

Can anyone of us truthfully say we personally have helped hundreds of people leave the JWS cult ?

Lloyd can and he's probably right.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think its great that Leah has taken on the challenge of exposing the dangerous and corrupt Watchtower Corporation and its designated religion the JWS.

Good for her and good for the general public.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Lloyd is a WT cult reformist and I believe WT is incapable of meaningful reform, too much damage has been done.

Personally I'd like to see the house burn down but it sounds all vengeful and apostatey when you say that - apparently 🤐

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'm glad Leah is taking this on! I'm a little worried that Cedar will come on over the top but remain hopeful. If she can be as successful as she was with Scientology, then this will be a good thing.

• Moster
    Moster

Showing Nov 13

• johnamos
    johnamos

Cedar is the Alex Jones of ex-JWS.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rick fearon has more credibility.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Lloyd was extremely helpful in my awakening process. That guy has probably helped 1000s in awakening. If he dose it full time and can make a dollar out of it then power to him. The comment about adding 8 million to Scientology to get jw is a bit over the top. At least JWs don’t physically imprision anyone, or make them scrub a floor with a tooth brush, and charge large sums of money. JWs just mentally imprision you.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Lloyd was the one that helped wake me up. Him and JT. Without Lloyd I’d probably still be trapped in it. Please don’t knock him, he’s helped so many people. I don’t care if being a full time activist is how he earns a living. I don’t always agree with him pushing his atheist viewpoint but he’s been the reason many have been able to escape. I just hope Leah can get across how dangerous the organization is.

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

Lloyd's videos were a huge help in waking up both myself, and later, my wife. Without him our kids would likely be fully indoctrinated and talking about getting baptized in only a few short years.

Yes, there are occasions I'm bothered by his arrogance, and there are times he should back down and/or apologize, but his personality prevents him from doing so. But to make these little immature comments about Lloyd whenever his name comes up, I don't get it. Is this how you behave in real life when someone mentions a person you dislike?

We know you don't like Lloyd, but he has helped many (more than we or he will know), so please get over yourselves. And comparing him to Rick Fearon - really?

Can't wait to watch this episode further exposing Watchtower. More than a few JWs will watch in the privacy of their homes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit