Leah Rimini on Jehovah's Witnesses

by sparky1 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SPARKY1:

Another A&E show!👍🏻..I’m glad Leah is helping out even though she was not a Witness. She must’ve been shown the similarities between them and her ex-religion.

Her celebrity status will get more of the public to watch. It will be interesting to see what ex-JWs she will have featured on the show..and I’m glad to see them tell their story...This is great because even more people will get to see what goes on in the Witness religion. All their dirty secrets won’t be hidden much longer.

They must hate TV and the internet.

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

"Take Scientology, add 8m members, and you've got Jehovah's Witnesses." Hmm...John Cedars? Or, is JC (nice initials for an atheist) a double-agent and shortlisted to become a GB Helper? Er, no...it's deffo our mate Lloyd! Looking forward to watching it

• zeb
    zeb

This will be another program the jw are told not to watch as happened in the past.

• LV101
    LV101

Hopefully the date and time will be posted on FaceBook, Linkedin, Reddit, etc., etc., so the JWs at least know about it or can record to view when they're being naughty.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Oh god llyod is in it?

*skip*

• skin
    skin

Time to start watching A&E.

• TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR

The program loses its credibility by having Cedars.

Next.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Great! Need to figure out how to get A & E.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

John Lloyd Cedars-Evans has done more to help people than most. I get it if you see him as a jerk, but to close your mind off from everyone else just because you dislike one guy is pretty weak mentally. That's snowflake stuff right there.

I applaud anyone that wants to do something and speak out. I love that Leah and Mike are continuing this.

• TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR

Cedars wants to be EXJW's Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit