The day after Armageddon

by Pronger1 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ cookiemaster...

Remembering all of those things functions as a very effective booster shot for me on the rare occasions (these days) I have doubts about the TATT.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The witness post apocalyptic science fiction teachings are right up there with Scientology ideas...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The WTS's eschatology compares to Xenu and the volcano thetans???

Even I wouldn't go that far.

EDIT: Oh wait... Pleiades.

I take it back.

:smirk:

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What's for dinner? manna

Think I'll skip dinner.

Aw, c'mon now, that isn't showing "loyalty" for the governing bodies orders.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The brothers I know that were raised in the city will have a hell of time working the fields from sunrise to sunset and the sisters slaving over a wooden stove all day, good luck with that.

Damn, that almost makes me want to be there. I would be "thrilled" to lay the lash on the back of a few of those city dwelling lazy louts who have spent the last few years before the big "A" telling the rest of the R&F to DO MORE.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Now come on everyone!

What could possibly be more appealing than stepping over millions of dead corpses, INCLUDING BABIES and CHILDREN!!?? "Oh, look it is little billy from next door...I am so glad that evil 4 year old has been smited!"

You know, you cant have paradise without first piling up the dead bodies!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

OK, this is what will happen. First of all no communication with the GB so the brothers here on the west coast USA wagons east, they will have no idea what to do. They will head east to the branch, but first they will need to learn how to hitch up a team of mules, build a wagon and how to drive a team of mules. Now this may take about 40 years to reach the east coast. You still have the problem with brother reading a compass, maybe 20 years to reach their destination depending on the weather. Brothers will need to learn how to shoe their mules, pack food and water for a very long trip. When they reach the branch they will become slaves for the GB. One other thing, they will need to learn how to dig holes to relieve themselves.. Why does this sound so familiar........

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ James Mixon...

You just know they'll be eating each other long before they reach their destination... :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit