The day after Armageddon

by Pronger1 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

JWs are scattered across the globe. A few million people left, pretty isolated from each other.

Telephone lines and power goes down since the people who supported the infrastructure are dead. Communication across town, state, country, etc is cut off. Oil refineries shut down, gas for travel starts becoming unavailable. Crops dying in the fields, livestock used for milk and meat start their process of dying.

Manufacturing of replacement parts for automobiles gone.

Basically everything on the TV show, Life After People comes to pass.

The JWs who survive are mostly ignorant because they preached for decades that college should be avoided.

The JW post Armageddon world will be a society thrown back into the stone age. Far different from what they depict of happy smiling well clothed and fed large groups of people together. Ignoring that families would be cut off from distant loved ones not knowing if they survived. Cut off from the governing body to get their spiritual food and direction.

Sounds like hell on earth to me.

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

Jah will make it all good, just like he did after the flood, those dudes where building cities in no time.

• schnell
    schnell

Hey, sounds comparable to the terribly inbred ancestors of Noah.

But seriously, their card to play is a Deus Ex Machina where God makes everything better and answers all their questions and tells them how to do everything.

Deus Ex Machina endings always suck.

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

The difference is in the flood story, all the humans got off the ark together.

They weren't scattered across the globe with no means of communication.

I guess manna will be making a comeback as most wouldnt know how to feed themselves.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The day after Armageddon

JW`s realize:

1)..The WBT$ can`t help them..

2).. Very few have survival skills..

3)..Most of them will be dead in a month..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

No problem in rebuilding. The flood around 2348 B.C. the pyramids began around 2630-2611 B.C.....Something like that...

• evilApostate
    evilApostate

I have always said that their "paradise" sounds like hell. Over 107 billion people have ever lived. If even half of them are resurrected then the earth is instantly overpopulated. Added to that, it is taught that there will be no marriage in the resurrection. They also teach that people will be vegans.

Just imagine billions of celibate, overcrowded vegans living forever. For a meat-loving, fornicator like me, paradise sounds pretty boring.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Magic Jehovah is supposed to take care of the details. He can magically clean the entire planet but for some reason has to put humanity through hell (no pun intended) to destroy it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What about the toilet paper, who's going to make the toilet paper ?

I'll be damned if I'm going to use the end of my shirt

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It could be very much like this ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit