Letter # 1 to the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses

by WITNESS-FOR-WATCHTOWER-REFORM 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lieu
    Lieu

Lolz Steve .... Or one could just read the Bible and get the straight dope from Christ himself.

No false predictions or rants about socks and tight pants there.

• sir82
    sir82

I posted this on your other thread....

I really sympathize with your cause, but you very clearly have no idea how the correspondence dept. in Bethel works.

A low-level lackey will open your letter, and after reading a paragraph or 2 will see it is (A) negative and (B) anonymous and throw it away immediately.

Your letter won't make it within a half-mile of any GB member.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Do what I done. I was so pissed when I found out about the sex abuse thing. I sent copies of the same letter to both the prosecution and defense lawyers in the sex abuse cases. With the hope that old guy (I think his name was) Jim McNab would of had to seen it. I also sent a copy to both the Australian and U.S bethels. I also let them know that I had sent it by putting their addresses at the top of the letter. I'll tell you what it sure felt good even if it never got past the paper shredder.
  • Truthexplorer
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Good letter. 
  • zeb
    zeb
    You have set out personally your deepest concerns. If you are very lucky you will get a short reply 'signed' with a rubber stamp.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I deeply understand your frustration about the WT policies....but I also understand the perspectives of the posters who have responded.

Take care.....we are here to help you move on.

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"If a person is reproved publicly, everyone would know exactly what he/she had done, because it is usually brought out in the next local needs. People quickly put two and two together....how embarrassing and humiliating..."

...which is exactly why it's done.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Perhaps this letter would get the attention of the GB...

Dear Governing Body,

• steve2
    steve2
    Hey, that strange looking dude could not possibly be a JW: Long hair, beard, no shirt and tie....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit