DId you ever fall asleep at the meetings, Assemblys??

by karter 39 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Used to go to sleep often before I woke up. Now I am awake I sleep even more if I ever go.

• zeb
    zeb

go to sleep? yes often. One reason being the absence of any ventilation (read fresh air .)..into the kh.

The stultifying program material and the insistence on running out the program to the maximum time.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Frequently. ....I got indignant nudges from my better half.

Is that why they reduced the talks to,30 mins? .... I still would not have lasted

• Lootie
    Lootie

Yes

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

All the time!!!!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Yup. That's why I always asked for any 'priviliges' to be scheduled during the afternoon session

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you do fall asleep at a RC, make sure you don't lean sideways and dribble, the Rainbow can be seen by all around !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I used the a$$emb£ies specifically to catch up on sleep. Sadly, the bumboclaats would clap and wake me up frequently.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

If I need a nap, I go to the car for about half an hour. Then nip off and get myself a coffee 😉

• compound complex
    compound complex

For a time, the reader of the WT didn't sit on the stage but in audience seating with his family. I was assigned to read one Sunday and fell asleep in between paragraphs. Had to be awakened. Well, now I am FULLY AWAKE, thank you very much!

My poor family . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit