GENDER PRONOUNS

by JohnTron72 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

The german it. "das" would be fitting for the in betweens, but the french are adamant it is either a he or she.

"le" or o- la la. the french and germans can not even agree on the gender of the moon and sun.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

a militant they/them and acts like she is going to commit suicide if someone doesn't address her by her pronouns.

Mine is not the politically correct viewpoint, these are the kinds of people I would like to see helped on their way. Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you, otherwise you deserve what you get.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Gender pronouns simply make everyone a victim. And your level of victim hood amongst the left is your status. If you’re not a normal, you’re a victim, so if you don’t have a reason to complain about your lot in life, make yourself a victim to get attention.

Be crazy, I won’t hire anyone with a pronoun marker on their resume.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Gender Pronouns and the controversy,s it brings . Who would of thought ?

The world has gone mad with this crap .

How many genders are there now ?

Give me a break.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

How many genders are there now ?

Oh I don't know, I think perhaps 9,568,649,641,982

• hoser
    hoser

Someone in BC, Canada successfully sued their employer for $30,000.00 because the staff were not addressing with their preferred gender pronoun.

These kinds of settlements don’t help that community in any way as guess where I’m sending job applications that have preferred pronouns on them.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I will not play the game. Him her his she If you have a dick you are a him, not and you are a her.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If someone dislikes my post I usually don't give a monkeys but I think someone on here misunderstands.

Fundies claim: When their kids are attracted to the same sex, they're not gay because they are really the opposite sex (to what they really are).

Does that make it easier to understand? If you disagree this is a bad thing you're basically homophobic.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

fundamentalists find it easier accepting they've raised a girl who should have been a boy - indeed is really a boy - than to admit their daughter is a lesbian - yes, this is very worrying because there is a pressure from some parents and other trans activists to put gay kids forward for gender transition.

In the UK, a court of appeal has recently overturned a ban on minors having gender transition treatment. This is bad news for all types of kids, but gay kids especially.

I expect an avalanche of lawsuits further down the road because of this.

'Trans' doesn't really sit well with 'gay' or 'women', and it seems we're gonna find this out the hard way.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

They/them is plural. He/him/she/her are singular. Subtituting singular pronouns with plural pronouns is dumb (right up there with declaring ebonics an official language) IMHO, and I'm not going to do it - period.

Besides, we have a singular gender-neutral pronoun : it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit