GENDER PRONOUNS

by JohnTron72 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JohnTron72
    JohnTron72

Just to put it out there, the whole Gender Pronouns idea being pushed by the LGBTQ+ minorities is just a way to try to hide the sin of homosexuality. If you can void people talking about your true sexual identity then it seems there is no sin anymore if two they or them of the same sex are together. Example of the coverup: ("I don't identify as either gender"), so the kids I'm raising in a lesbian relationship need not speak of me as a Mom or any other female term and we all don't have to feel any stigma attached to the true terms so, any shame we might feel is hidden anyway. No wonder we'd like to even do away with being called her or him. For those out there not buying the whole idea that a person should be lawfully called by the pronoun they choose or it becomes a hate crime, make sure you call it what it really is... a way to mask homosexual sin by ignoring true gender word use, NOT catering to a person's preferred pronoun term. Stick it to these people anytime they raise the idea as if YOUR at fault and trying to assult them by not being courteous enough to bend to their coverup!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

If you look like a man, I will call you dude. If you look like a woman, I will call you dude. If I can't tell what you are, I will call you dude. I seriously don't care what you identify as. But if you are definitely a man, or definitely a woman, and ask me to call you the opposite, I will say, "Dude! Whatever!"

And if you're gay, I don't care dude. Live your life and be happy. Just remember though....if you put your sexual preference out there be prepared for someone to not agree with you. Got it? Pretty simple, right?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    If you look like a man, I will call you dude. If you look like a woman, I will call you dude. If I can't tell what you are, I will call you dude. I seriously don't care what you identify as. But if you are definitely a man, or definitely a woman, and ask me to call you the opposite, I will say, "Dude! Whatever!"

The Dude Abides T-Shirt - FiveFingerTees

• oppostate
    oppostate

With this whole idiotic pronouns insistence we limit free speech, how is that constitutional?

I think for those who are confused as to their gender, I should insist back on my own pronouns being Thee, Thou, Thy, Thine and let them talk like Shakespeare or the King James

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There is no way to know what imaginary pronoun to use. In the store i will say thank you ma'am or sir. The constructs of language require rules if we are to understand each other

It sounds ignorant to say how is them, they, orcother made up pronoun

How about it?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    There is no way to know what imaginary pronoun to use. In the store i will say thank you ma'am or sir. The constructs of language require rules if we are to understand each other
    It sounds ignorant to say how is them, they, orcother made up pronoun
    How about it?

I agree with that fact that in English the word "they" is plural. Referring to a single person in the plural is grammatically incorrect. I suppose if a person makes it know they are non-binary in gender I could just always refer to them by their proper name.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I heard a comedian say that when it comes to gender and sexual orientations there are now so many varieties and stages a person can be in, the word Bisexual is now considered insensitive and politically incorrect because it only includes two of the options and excludes all the others.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t care what anyone does or puts in their mouth, just don’t be an idiot and stay off my lawn.

DD

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

My son is a "they/them" but since he isn't prepared to go public with this info, I still say he/him. He says he just deals with it. My step sister, on the other hand, is a militant they/them and acts like she is going to commit suicide if someone doesn't address her by her pronouns. I want out of the whole conversation!! We can't force people to cater to us...they barely love us as it is!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

DD😂

I have heard that fundamentalists find it easier accepting they've raised a girl who should have been a boy - indeed is really a boy - than to admit their daughter is a lesbian. She's not a lesbian she's actually just a straight boy.

Which is worrying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit