Is JW.Org the true religion?

by Maria Nieves 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

The bible is such a joke, and religion is evil.

So funny how every israeli archaeologist (as well as plenty others) cant find a SHRED of evidence that Moses ever existed, or that those "millions" of fugitives who left egypt, ever existed. Surely one of them would have dropped a knife or hammer or something :) https://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/world/africa/03iht-moses.4.5130043.html

Also isn't it funny how the World Empire of Egypt, when it lost ALL its slaves and ALL its ARMY wasn't sacked by any other nation? Were they all just being nice to Egypt?

I could go on and on...

I can't believe I believe all this horse crap for so long. :(

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" The Truth " about the JWorg. religion is that its a corrupt commercialized fraud built up by turn of the century American religious charlatans running and operating their own unregulated publishing house.

This pretentiously false religion has instigated the deaths of thousands by promoting the ban on blood transfusions , organ transplants and vaccinations.

It also indirectly caused the suicide of hundreds of people many youthful teenagers.

It is also responsible for breaking up millions of families, over its existence.

It has also caused millions to live in poverty and desperation by telling people that the world is going to end (old system) and a new system will start in this generation so many of its members didn't pursue a education.

As you can see its a religion built upon lies and corruption manifested through exploitation and manipulation of the people who were coerced and lured into its false doctrines.

• Steel
    Steel

Isaiah 43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares Jehovah, "Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One ( I am he ). Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

I am telling you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he. (John 13:19,

The verse you quote in Isaiah actually says I AM HE like Jesus says in the new testament.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

How could the verse from Isaiah, which was written to the Israel and Judah of the writers' time apply to Rutherford and Gang in the 1930's ???

Ironic that an apparently Anti-Semite uses the Hebrew Scriptures to conjure up a new name.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Absolutely! Every religion is the TRUE religion. Just ask the members of any religion and they will be able to show you PROOF that their's is the TRUTH!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit