Last night's talk re sisters wearing head covering, puke making!

by purrpurr 49 Replies latest jw friends

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    I was fighting off an urge to stand up and start screaming! I wonder how many other sisters were too?

Not the sister sitting in front of me. She was bobbing her head in agreement throughout the entire part, like she was trying to keep the beat to some horribly outdated music.

And we all know what it means when something is heavily suggested don't we?

The brother delivering the part in my hall is older than dirt and spent quite a bit of time on that line from the article. Oh, and he also spent 15 minutes on this part (as opposed to the 5 minutes allotted in the schedule); I wanted to beat my head against a wall.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How happy you are dear sisters to have the opportunity to show respect to the penis of your brothers!

Yes just think about how large god's penis is .

I say worship the penis always , its what god wants

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

@purrpurr - thank you! I cried laughing!

OP of the week!
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr

Something I always hated even when I was a believer was that my mind, my intelligence was considered nul next to the authority of a penis in a cheap suit. The idea that a dumb window cleaner with barely no education was better than me was awful!

I wonder if the GB would ever dare to make the sisters wear head scarfs all the time when in the hall and ministry?

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    😂😂😂. Pure craziness
  • Gratefullyunstuck
    Gratefullyunstuck
    thats great news, I'll make sure to ask my ex sister in law and mother in law to put a cloth over their heads when reading the bible teach book to my boys!
  • John Free
    John Free

You will cover your head in the presence of a JW males. You will not wear a skirt that is short-below the knees- it might tempt us. You will not wear high heels at conventions- they are dangerous-you would probably fall. We are not patronising, chauvinistic or backward thinking. You will trust us. We are the Borg.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think it would be most acceptable for sisters to wear a JW.org baseball cap while in near proximity to a penis.

Rub a Dub

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Respectfull-observer, maybe the sister in front of you bobbing her head was feeling horny? Maybe she was thinking " cor yeah! I'd like me some penis right now! I'd respect the hell out of a penis if I had one now! I'd respect it good!"

Hehehe

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Man made religion, written by men, taught by man and enforced by men. Does anyone really think God wrote this stuff. I'm surprised the JW's don't suggest women walk two feet behind said penis. How many women would stick around if they mandated women wear a burka head covering?

It so totally a Cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit