Why cant Judicial Committees be taped?

by HereIgo 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

I have never understood this. Was it because of legal reasons? I cant think of any other reason why it wouldn't be allowed, but I know the Elders ask you repeatedly that you are not taping. Even cases in the court of law can sometimes be filmed or taped. What is the deal?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Makes you wonder why people who call their organization "the truth" would be so afraid of recording it.

What are they hiding by not allowing the recording of JCs? Their policies or elder's behavior and attitude?

Maybe they don't want a record of witness testimonies of the sorts of injustices that occur within the congs.

Probably all of the above.

• Chook
    Chook

Couple of reasons, 1 - closed courts with no records for defendants can't be disputed on the grounds of it being conducted outside their guidelines.

2 - they can't be sued for mis conduct on their part or improper procedure.

3- verdicts will ALWAYS be correct in their eyes

4 - If wordly people ever really heard what was really said in JC they would know what a kangaroo court it really is.

im sure they got their Judical process from fat boy in North Korea,

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Fat Boy got his ideas from WT !

• zeb
    zeb

their JC is a fraud and they really know this. Its power!

• prologos
    prologos

recording would bring wt closer to the instruction by Jesus of an open forum procedure, " before all", or "the gate" the most open area of the old testament cities. Wt does not like to be held to biblical standards,

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

Because their process is flawed.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

And here I am, day dreaming, of going into the elder's room (or second school) and place a hidden camera I could access remotely.

Ahhhh, wouldn't it be nice?

• Room 215
    Room 215

So I guess there won't be any court stenographers in the New World....

• Stealth
    Stealth

Just get one of these... Don't just record them, record them in HD!

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/88566?promo=search

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit