What did you think was going to happen?!?

by Simon 18 Replies latest social humour

• cognac
    cognac
    If she gives it to one of the kids I get very sulky!

Awwwwww

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

(I've told her to grab a handful of the receptionists 'cause hers were nice last year)

Wow! Maybe the real meaning behind that statement will come out.

• Simon
    Simon
    Wow! Maybe the real meaning behind that statement will come out.

LOL

It turns out that she didn't make them herself, her mother did. But her mother is on vacation so there will be no cookies this year. Apparently it's "too much to ask" that she makes a batch while away and ship them to the office. Some people are just selfish.

I'm sad now.

• cognac
    cognac
    Apparently it's "too much to ask" that she makes a batch while away and ship them to the office. Some people are just selfish.

Obviously, some people only think of themselves. What is her problem?????

• Simon
    Simon
    Obviously, some people only think of themselves. What is her problem?????

I know, right !

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ...and you nor your wife wanted to grab a handful of anything else from this so-called receptionist?
  • Simon
    Simon
    No. Both of them would beat the shit out of me. I value my life too much.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    You have a problem...we will organise an intervention!!! I know as a former addict...I once ate a whole small container of Nutella spread. I'm a sick man! Also peanut butter cannot be brought into my house....no bread I just use a large spoon I'm a sick unit!
  • Simon
    Simon
    You have a problem...we will organise an intervention!!!

I think I do. Years ago we went on a tour of the Cadbury factory and at one point they had little pots where you could taste the raw sweetened coco paste at an early stage. The guide explained that it was super rich and most people can't even eat the one small sample of it.

She looked horrified that I asked for more after eating my own, my wife's and our two kids (too rich for all them).

Yes, I have a problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit